Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2019

time as the most easily controlled force

Here is that quote again:
I give the fight up: let there be an end,
A privacy, an obscure nook for me.
I want to be forgotten even by God.
By Robert Browning in Paracelsus, 1835.

I have started to put together the next edition of my newsletter which I may do once a month or two.
The 3 or 4 conclusory statements are going to separately be the subject of each one.
First is the definition of time which did not exist before AuT and really not until the end of last year.
I write here to you, but also because I chose to
I write here for me, not for anyone else.
I can write directly, I want to do that.
I have books I write for the sake of creativity.
I have aplications to advance my science, published articles and the updates I send out.
I write a lot of ways.
I told someone that I do not have writers block.  I suppose I have writter's diahrea.  Which is worse.
I don't force anyone to buy my books.
I don't force anyone to read my blog.
Where was I.
35 minutes on the stair machine yesterday.  I was frusrated because I was tracking on a kodiak alaska run and in the last few minutes I hit the screen and it goes blank.  I wonder where it ended.  It will take me 35 minutes to find out and it was scenic, but not very interesting; I wanted to walk there I suppose, not play it to the stair machine.
On the news was a civilian fight with the army of venezuela to see if people would receive food aid or not.  You think the world is governed by logic, explain that.
Oh yes, three sets of weights, so-so.
Today it was 2,000 yards, just eneough to work off the stress of the weights, to loosen up, 1000 im but not at any significant pace, my heart was pounding nevertheless on the fly.  It is easier now than it was years past to wait to breath on the flip turns.
I am close to rewrite the audiobook, book 3 but adding in the slideshow and editing down the remaining audio that is already done.  I don't know how easy this will be, but it is easier than redictating the entire book I think.
I have the old auido, but I have to figure out how to deal with it.   I have to make sure the new audio is good enough.  That the two can be combined.
Well that is happening.
That book and this post are about the new way aut allows us to look at time but also what that means.
we have been slaves to time for too long and aut is getting ready to change all of that.
by defining the creation of time identical to other so called energies or dimensional states it allows us to look at how we already manipulate time and how we can do it better and it turns out time is the easiest thing to manipulate, a slave and not a slave driver.

Subscription Link:
AuT is a new model for physics promising a better understanding of dimension, time, the resulting periodic table, new energy sources even faster than light travel.
https://my.sendinblue.com/users/subscribe/js_id/3ur2i/id/1  <--subscribe here
You are invited to subscribe to the Scientific Panel Page for Algorithm Universe Theory where you will receive updates.
Subscribers will be given a link to the most recent drawings.  Within those drawings is a link to the USA University Presentation 2/7/19 including Audio for the first 8 slides.
By subscribing to our new portal you will get a link to the Newest Drawings (for AUM 2nd Edition, Updated 1/30/19) which Include a link to the new Powerpoint. https://my.sendinblue.com/users/subscribe/js_id/3ur2i/id/1
Please see the author's Amazon page at: https://www.amazon.com/author/frzmn and the author's Facebook page for more links and articles at h     ttps://www.facebook.com/frzmn1 or @frzmn1 from Facebook;     https://www.linkedin.com/in/frzmn/



No comments:

Post a Comment