Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Hinge vs odd and even exponent and the jigsaw puzzle with expanding edges

I saw the most amazing light when I finished swimming tonight.  A dense fog had come down and the baseball stadiums lights were dispursed in a way that made everything silver.
Things are not going well.
I swam 2400 yards including the harder part of 900 IM, but my body betrayed me for reasons unknown and I stopped that little bit short to tend to it which was a waste of time.  It just wanted me to know it could fail if it wanted, I suppose.
I am going nowhere and as a result I am experiencing a great deal of well warranted tension.
I don't know what to do about it.
While most of the emergencies seem weeks off if not months, the difficulty of pitching such a radical technology while not surprising, has turned out to be more difficult than the process of figuring it out, which while apparently impossible was accomplished.  I underestimated human disorder, inertia and ignorance.
There is very little effort in the world to deal with the truely unique, the big advance in things.  It is surreal.  People, educated people, cling to old physics as if it were a religion and care nothing for anyone who is not a member of their clique.  It is strange and horrible.
Today I began working on chemical reactions, starting with an easy one, water.
The purpose is to come up with solutions in higher states that will allow me to work backwards to understand better the alignments that drive the universe.
The fractals worked surprisingly well for that simple reaction, but other than working as a fractal for fractal's sake there appeared little more to be said for it.
At the ct0-ct1 state where only positive and negative results occur matching about a positive or negative result is easy to envision.  If you start with postive and  negative it is fairly clear that this can fold about some combination.
If we ignore matter or antimatter for a moment, one can look at the partially folded pre-space to space about a positive or negative hinge you can have "positive" (matterish) and "negative" (antimaterish) results which can fold about some form of (in this case) negative-positive hinge.
What makes something foldable at one level must give rise to states which are foldable at the next level.
One good thing about fractals is that they provide big patterns from which to derive the smaller patterns; but in this case, the place where these two models meet is hard to determined.
I spent some time reorganizing hte drawings which you can see below.




There is another set of drawings showing the reaction that were assembled after this one.
You can find a description of these in the most recent book, of course.

There is more about the alignment in the original books, The algorithm Universe Theory Compendium books.  However, it is a problem which cannot be ignored forever.  The concept of pairing like fractal secments (0-8:0-8 for the two oxygens) on either side of a hinge state makes some sense, but Oxygen is more fractally stable than say C-6 which is the next one to tackle, perhaps CH4 to C02 might be worth considering. although something else without Hydrogen might also be worth considering given Hydrogen's unique place in the fractal undertaking.
This is not jsut a tehoretical undertaking:
Small interlocking compare to large interlocking, hinge to compression, odd to even, fractal to fracktal, it all has to do with a more certain quantum nature of things and as the article below attests, this can lead to increased performance of quantum engines.
https://physicsworld.com/a/quantum-effects-boost-engine-performance/

But is this for nothing?
I have another article approved but it is not in the right order of things and I am confused as to what hte article is supposed to be about and I have written so many that I do not understand where the problems with this article originate and I do not know whether I should have two very similar articles or force someone to take one that is less specific.
And is this for something or is it for nothing as it appears today.  I have done something amazing and I feel like a mad man in the rain and the silver light.

No comments:

Post a Comment