Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Saving the quantum Cat

Obviously the guys at Princton are not reading my blog or the Journal of Mathematical Physics.
I have almost finished my Schrodinger paper which is really exciting.

The goofy article below states, "The relationship may even unlock the quantum nature of gravity. "It is among our best clues to understand gravity from a quantum perspective," said Witten. "Since we don't know what is still missing, I cannot tell you how big a piece of the picture it ultimately will be.""Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2018-12-gravity-mathematically-dynamics-subatomic-particles.html#jCp
https://phys.org/news/2018-12-gravity-mathematically-dynamics-subatomic-particles.html

It is worth noting that not only is graivty and its relationship to dimension and other forced covered in graphic detail in my books and published paper, but it is pretty obvious.

1/8/19-2/12/19 is the lifespan of my last submission regarding this and I prepared this fairly specific one to see if I could,by focusing on something narrow enough get them to actually understand what I am writing about.

I am fairly certain given the nonsense that is printed, that if I as co-authored by someone at princton, APS would publish my work which is just rank favoritism and worse still elitism.  But I am already published, my stake is driven in the ground and when they one day say the same thing, perhaps we will see the extent of elitism when the prizes are awarded to people who (clearly) are years behind me.



This little jem was taken out of my paper because it is the summary of a proof which is a little too deep to require anything other than acceptance.



Note this assumes x changes over time dx/dt.
Collapsing by Conjugating the above
            -iℏd/dt|ψ^2(t)=(-ℏ^2/2m)d^2ψ^2/dx^2 (kinetic)+Vψ^2
            Derivative of the normalization constraint=0


Manuscript es2019feb19_704 has been submitted to Physical Review Physics Education Research
Inbox
TITLE: Schrodinger's Solution for Relativistic effects by replacing Time with dimension

The article and the book both explain how the poor cat is either alive or dead. I have to confess that in the article I did joke about this matter although my references to myself as "mr science" were taken out even though it was difficult.

I also pointed out that the articles they published failed to do what I have done with a predictable, supportable and relatively simple and mathematically acceptable fractal model.
I am writing two more papers (this one just sort of wrote itself, but how hard can it be to solve Schrodinger's equation for relaivistic effects?) and have two under submission, one being the update from the original article that I had simultaneously sent to APS and which would have presented something of a problem if I had anythought that they would lower themselves to printing a revision document as opposed to an original,but we will see.

Holding my breath, not.

No comments:

Post a Comment