Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday and China's Weaponized Economy

i'm not particularly happy today, but I have an easy day.  Why unhappy?
Well, many reasons, but let me focus on the "easy one.  With China challenging "western" air defense zones we are having record black Friday sales.  The problem, most of the manufacturing and therefore most of the modern technology development money is going to go to China.  If there was any recognition of the problem, a plan for dealing with immediate, near term and long term problems, I could be happy about this.  I don't see that.  If the starting point in congressional reform, possibly (probably for me) term limits, how quick can that process occur?
Forming an organization for dealing with the problems, would be redundant, since that is the role of government, but to make the government process accessible and effective; to make it work requires that the entire focus be examined.
The new year is getting ready to start and so must I.  No rest for the wicked, nor for me if I'm not otherwise included.

No comments:

Post a Comment