Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

The power of 1 in the e-hologram universe

We have discussed the various infinite series in the Einstein Hologram Universe novel.  For purposes of this entry, we're going to concentrate on one.  Assume you are in the audience, front row.  The infinite series is that if I cross half way to you and then continue to cross half way I will never reach you.  I'll get awfully close, but never reach you.  Essentially I will approach the Planck length and pass into the distances of the singularity.
Each step requires what?  Time, correct!
When this equation is solved (in the E-H-T book) it proves that time is quantum time and by consequent analysis (also in EHT) as we approach quantum time we find ourselves within the singularity.  As time is cut into smaller and smaller pieces (like the person trying to approach someone with a half step at a time, we find ourselves at a point where time is not changing at all.
When we look at black holes, we see this process.  Time eventually rewinds and becomes non-linear with everything happening at once.
Earlier I pointed out that with all the intelligences in the universe concentrated into one second as we approached the singularity (non-linear time) the amount of intelligence (with no dimension or time) approaches infinity (1/(1-x) as x approaches 1).  However, if this is true of all the intelligences in the universe, it is no less true of a single intelligence.  If we take just your life, no matter how short or long, as time as we make time non-linear, as all the time of your life and all the distances approaches a single event, it goes to infinity.
Since it has been shown (in EHT) that we are actually in the singularity and that linear time only makes it appear that we are not in a singularity; this means that each of us has the ability to influence the universe because we all have infinite intelligence and the power that goes with it.
We can change our futures, we can change our very universe.  Wise men have attributed this to religious doctrine and it is a spiritual concept, that each of us, through the concentration of our intelligence in the singularity.  Of course, you cannot change my universe, because I control it.  My infinite intelligence gives me the ability to create my own universe and you, I am afraid, are only a figment of my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment