Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

NLT the next step 50 PRE-EQUATION ANALYSIS: Sequence:

Things are not working out as well for me as I hoped and my hopes were not too great.  I am writing a story about a partnership derailed by an imagined or perhaps abandoned love affair.  Perhaps I am living it and only think I am writing it.   You, will never see it here.  After all it is a work of fiction and this set of blogs are about facts.  Imagined, the love affair is fiction within fiction.
Since I seem to have been given some time that i did not want and sufficient agony to be creative I will wax elloquent, or what passes as eloquent for me.  I suggest skipping ahead to the physics.
First, let me discuss the relationship between agony and productivity.  As you are aware, no doubt, Sam C (Mark Twain) cemented his fame after his daughter died and did much of his work when he was near bankruptcy, if not technically, essentially in it.  I know what that's like, just like that.  Another example, one of my favorite writers, Hemmingway committed suicide despite being an accomplished writer and being relatively well off.  It is too true that one needs disaster, disquiet, disillusionment and perhaps even dishonor to create, to accomplish. Oddly, however, I believe one also needs love.  Without a deep love for someone or something, one dies, see Hemmingway.  Perhaps he did very well for a time, but in the end found himself without love.  Hence, I cannot agree to abandon love.  Oh, I tried it.  I tried to say, "yes" just 3 letters, a single word.  For one to whom words come so easy, from whom they spew like a pus-fountain, one word should have been easy.  And yes, I did sit there and perhaps I even typed it.  But if I did, and to be sure I cannot remember for whatever reason, I could not send it.  I could not lie, I could not kill myself, not yet.  When I am sure that love is no more than perhaps I will follow Hemingway, when I can understand him.  Or perhaps I will die of whatever "natural causes" are first.
Natural causes of death, what an ignorant, non-non-linear time concept. Natural in non-linearity has an entirely different meaning.  Everything is following a script.  So nothing is a "natural cause" or everything is.  In NLT, even death is not what you think it is.  Do the characters in a movie die when the movie is over, when it is sealed in its can and put on a shelf.  I think not.
We are designed, us characters to live some interesting life.  To be interesting we must take chances and we must suffer and we must be driven to insanity or creation.  My story is one of being so in love, that I cannot be happy.  I am tortured by my love.  Were I not surrounded with anxiety and all the "dis" forms outlined above; just my love would drive me to madness or accomplishment.
Where are you tonight, in what part of the world?  What are you thinking?  Do you share my feelings or do you hold them in contempt?

PRE-EQUATION ANALYSIS: Sequence: Linearity, as we perceive it, is not required by NLT but is apparent in the rules of the perceived universe. Just as a film may be "cut up" and displayed in slide formats in any order; or as different places in digital media may be expressed in random order; so our universe can be displayed in a non-sequential fashion.
Something happens with time that allows the expression of linearity that we experience, but this "order" is not a "requirement" any more than the digitized sequential film is required to be expressed sequentially.
          While we "experience" space-time, the sequential expression of Non-linear Time; space time coordinates need not be sequential. This conjures ideas of time travel; it actually indicates just the opposite for entities trapped in NLT. The possibility of "viewing" different places in time and space without regard to separation exists. For example you can theoretically see the big bang as it happens from within the coordinates in NLT which would be a goal of NLT in terms of practical application. But you cannot change NLT any more than you could change a single frame of a film just by virtue of being able to view it as a slide.  Of course, this is theoretical construct, so we can theorize around whatever roadblocks we run into. 
When we discuss the creation of NLT as a block; the environment in which it is created, the creator(s) of it, we can discuss the ability of those who are part of the display of NLT as those who create it and we can discuss the ability to change it.  Would it not be something if we could go back and change just one decision, just one moment in time.
          This suggests that decision makers have no choice in what they do.  However, predestination is actually a higher level of freedom in terms of initiative than the alternative because your actions have already happened.  You can take any chance and do anything you want to do because you've already done it, the consequences have already been suffered, the rewards already recognized.  This was the subject of “The illusion and power of self-determination.”  That was, by the way, the most read entry in this blog.
I will edit this further or perhaps shortly and perhaps in the next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment