Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

NLT-The next thing 60 End Game

I couldn't write for the last few days and still can't, but I have to get this work finished, so I have forced myself back to the computer.  Sometimes, I feel like, well unlike you, well some of you anyway.  I feel like I am dead.  And what is life, but a series of little births and deaths.  It is easier to live again when you are young;  but as time goes by it gets harder, the deaths become longer and longer until they are strung together for eternity.
My heart beats strong, but sometimes breath comes hard and, mostly, my vision is dim.
Some days I am not fully conscious of the world around me.   But I am a very busy dead person.
This morning I watched the day lighten as I had work to do outside. It was burning hot, again; even early. Yesterday, in the waning heat, I took down several large branches, in some cases having to climb with a chain saw, not a safe thing.  I had to use a gas powered chain saw, a device which makes this work more dangerous but otherwise nearly impossible for me in this heat.  It wasn't the safest thing I've done
but I have a house to sell.  In addition some of the branches pissed me off.
I took down a fence today and moved the equivalent of several trees building a pile of branches, and filling part of the front yard as I staged the larger branches for moving the day before the tree removal trucks come; which should be after this heat wave breaks; of course it will still be far from cool.  The larger pieces of wood have been cut up to be split after they age for a while..
After 4 hours of work, part of it in near dark, the fence needed to be put back in place, the tools needed to be cleaned and put up.
The extreme heat, and the exercise left me thirsty, and a modest case of heat stroke.  I have little interest in what happens next, but here is what happens next.

END GAME

There is no one end game of NLT, but one has already been suggested.  You might still be asking why bother if everything is predestined.  The answer here is the same as the answer to why we have apparent, if not real, consciousness.  Whether you accept pre-destination or not, it is clear that from a very practical sense (and practical is a word that only appears to have meaning when time goes non-linear, but given the inevitiability of death has no meaning there either) we have the ability to manipulate the universe.  Yes, we've done it already (predestination), but we have that ability, none the less.  We also know that we can change coordinates at a high rate of speed by eliminating the number of coordinates that change at once (or slow them down considerably by adding another if we go from CT4 to CT5).   While we have a very high rate 10^16 of acceleration going from 4 changes at once to 3 (CT4 to CT3) additional scales exist which indicate that potentially a speed far in excess of the speed of light is possible, a instantaneous change in coordinates, even a near lightspeed acceleration would be a vast improvement.  And here is where the manipulation of pre-destination gets really interesting. ct1(x,y,z etc)dt; ct2(x,y,z,etc)dtdt'
Let's assume for the sake of argument that Einstein and Logic dictate the universe which means that everything can be predicted and therefore everything is predestined.  Let us then assume, also based on Einstein and logic, that everything has happened at once and we are only the expression of linearity of that in linear form.  Let us further assume (see the entries on self-determination and empowerment in a non-linear universe) that we have, by virtue of our "illusory self awareness" to ability to conduct "illusory manipulation of clock time" which we show every time we gather a pile of stones together and on a grander scale when we set off atomic bombs.
Well then, that means that we can change the way that clock time changes (see the atomic bomb) accelerate to at least light speeds, and then by virtue of the aspects of everything being predestined, change coordinates back to CT4 and find ourselves somewhere far away very quickly if not instantaneously (see the e-mails on everything being in the same place at CT0).
It's not a bad end-game.  It is a very practical description of the functioning of a "star trek style 'transporter.'"  The idea is that it is not just a method of changing matter, it is not just a matter of changing time alone, it is a function of changing non-linearity.  And if we can change non-linearity to manipulate linear clock time, what else might we be able to change?

No comments:

Post a Comment