Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

seeing nothing

There will be nothing of significance today.
Transitions are strange things,
they took my focus away and I have very little focus.
I thought I couldn't write anything but I wrote a little anyway.
I have a gift, I know what I miss more than anything,
but only in a general way.
I am tired.
My sleep is troubled by dreams
which I am afraid to understand
My daylight hours are haunted
by a reality which I cannot ignore
My eyes, which are not in very good shape, are sore.
I have spent hours and hours fighting to see through rain.
I have strained my eyes trying to see through the fog of time
I am dizzy
the sleep, the staring, the changes
the dreams, the reality, the fear
Tomorrow things will start again
I will wake from night time dreams
and I will have the daytime nightmares
little steps
one item at a time
figure out what is important
take little steps
toward the goal
if I figure it out
random steps
if I don't

No comments:

Post a Comment