Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

NLT the next step 57 The empty spaces and parameters of the expanding uinverse

Sometimes it is very hard to get past the fading vision
As I walked tonight, I saw sparks
originally I thought they might be fireflies
I do love fireflies, but they kill them
and they kill bees with mosquito sprays
and earlier, I was unbalanced by dizziness
only barely did the treatment help
The mental pain was so intense today,
that by late afternoon, late in the day
when I had done all that I thought possible
I thought it was necessary to try something
but psychotropic pain killers do not work for me
and in the end I only felt worse
exhausted
but the nausea prevented me from lying down
Still I walked tonight,
although I could not find a song that fit
a hot breeze, a windy silences
I sweated in the humidity
and when I threw my clothes off
and jumped in the pool
even after swimming 3000 yards last night
I could only paddle back and forth
a parody of a real person.

The empty spaces and the parameters of the expanding universe.
Why are time quantum coordinate changes linear?  Perhaps no question preys more on the mind of an expanding universe than this one.  We expect, indeed we insist on a universe where one event, one quantum of time precedes the next.
However linearity is irrelevant in a NLT universe.  You live in this moment in perception anyway, with a past and a present.  But past and present are different from what Einstein insisted and NLT proves is in fact the case.
It is equally that we are living disparate moments as in linear moments.
It is equally likely that instead of living linear moments, that we only live single moments with no real linearity at all.  The appearance of linearity is even less than what we imagine it to be.  We are not a projection of linearity, we only perceive a past and present that would be linear if everything did not happen at once.
The important thing for NLT Transporter designers, is whether we have quantum coordinate changes that are non-linear.  At least one theory of NLT expansion recognizes this and therefore justifies an attempt to design of such a device, a transporter (which will probably be used to deliver bombs instantly to where they will be exploded if I know people) and that is the steady state model that says that NLT-Space is created through the process of converting Linear matter/energy/space (in that order) into NLT.  In fact, this appears to be visible in deep gravity wells (black holes primarily if not exclusively) which then go linear outside of gravity wells as is discussed in earlier entries.
While you can argue that the discussion of linear moments only being an illusion renders such an analysis irrelevant, if, as we have shown, the illusion allows for the manipulation of time (moving stones or converting matter to energy are but two examples of this being done under the framework of NLT) then by having the ability to ignore true linearity, our ability at manipulation is exponentially greater; better still we've already done it, we just don't know in this moment of history and future, that we have done it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment