Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

NLT the next thing 65-opening statements-Part 2

I want to spend a moment talking about Yes Man, the film adaptation of Danny Wallace's book of the same name.  I like some of Carey's stuff.  Certainly not all of it, but enough to think he's got talent.  I'll stop short of saying I love Deschenal, because love means something different, but she acts quirky enough to be quirky and she is talented, like Carrey and maybe I like everything she's been in because I haven't see it all.
However, this has more to do with saying yes to life than a critical review of the movie or the actors.
I have said yes to life several time, I survive today not because of my unwillingness to die; but instead I live off of remnants of living from when I did say yes to life, something I've done far less than half the time, but the strength of it has kept me alive nevertheless.
Life asks us all the time to show courage, to act on the basis of courage.  Only when we do so does it reward or punish us, equally in turn, with pain or pleasure, with life.  When we act for courage we hold out our hands to those who are drowning in ignorance, but what does that mean with we withdraw our hands?  I am outside of your reference, I am holding out my hand asking you to help me take the next step, to see what lies beyond NLT, to enter into g-space and look around.
I am arrogant, I am humbled by life.  It is not that I think I am smart, or clever; certainly not so much as those I would lecture on physics, but genius is often the ability to seize on an accident rather than stepping over it and continuing in mediocrity.  You gave me that power, the moments spent with you were so precious that everything that happened in them, whether accident or intent was to be savored, preserved.  I'm lying on the floor, my hands soaked with the blood of the innocents, wondering where I went wrong.  And yet when I think of you, even your memory, the acts of courage before the cowardice, the universe opens before my darkening gaze, and I forget about the wet sins soaking my soiled underclothes and see beyond everyone else.

OPENING STATEMENTS: Part 2-
NLT is about origins and solutions.  It has been stated that NLT starts at non-linearity and moves outward from a specific starting point which gives it an advantage over other theories which haven't been able to get to the starting point.  It isn't "the beginning"; but it is a mathematically understandable point before the "big bang"
The examination of our origin in a two dimensional hologram is an example of the difference between observation from CT4 and an attempt to theorize an observation from CT0.  There is no explanation in the former of why there is a holographic image.  EHT said that everything happens at once and that this had to come from a singularity without time.  NLT took the leap that said that the singularity had time, but it was non-linear and went further to indicate that everything we experience, from dimension to energy to time itself is merely an expression of different phases of time.  In this way it was able to provide fundamental answers to many questions that kept the SHT based scientists baffled..
Because NLT starts from a pre-space/time point it gives insights which are not available to other theories.  Since relativity, is essentially about having different viewpoints based on having the ability to have a different perspective, this provides a novel perspective and gives novel insights.
So what are the novel perspectives, and why is it critical to continue breaking out when everyone else is tunneling in?
NLT has  already yielded answers to the origin of space time, quantum phenomena, quantum time giving rise to quantum gravity, the origin of force, the transitions of time dimensional coordinates to the different force and dimensional states we experience, explanations of why we experience clock time and why it disappears at the speed of light, the exponential growth of clock time concentration and the reasons for the perception of speed, an explanation of why we can predict clock time 5, the successor of standard clock time that allow us to have self awareness, the origins of what we have previously thought of as dark matter gravitational forces, the reasons why we should doubt the expansion of the universe and an explanation of what would be the driving force of dark energy if it did exist (however unlikely that appears to me now), and the list goes on.  More importantly it suggests both the same weakness that SHT suggests chains our actions, predestination, but also holds out a reason to believe we may be empowered with the ability to do define the predestined outcomes and why we should have the courage to overcome our fears, and why we had better heed this lest we live an eternity in a hell of our own making.  There is the promise of a power in NLT that both dwarfs us and possibly arms us with the power of gods.
At some point in time it will be necessary for me to take the next step, a quantum leap.  One quantum leap was jumping from space-time to NLT.  The next quantum step will be stepping off NLT to what comes before and defining the environment call g-space in EHT, the environment where there is no time and no dimension which is within the grasp of those who reach out with courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment