Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

observations on valentines day

There is very little I have to say about VD, this would better be called observations on 2/14/15.
It is hard to imagine a day that started out so cold being so beautiful.  Those who face snow storms, well I am both sorry for you and jealous.
I swam a paltry 2000 yards, but in the face of such mental adversity, I feel quite good about myself. I will have to walk later anyway, so it is just as well and I have that peaceful feeling that comes after being in the water for a while.
   I have been putting together the sections of this blog dealing with pi and zero which is a complex part of the third edition of NLC.  Treating pi as a reflection of a vibrating singularity is part of this which I find potentially clever, if potentially irrelevant, the idea of pi being 4/1-4/3+4/5, etc being reflected in a NLC universe where CT=CT1-ct2+ct3-ct4 and where each clock time is a function f(2^n) so that all of clock time approaches a point of non-linearity just as pi approaches a point between 4 and 4/3, neither necessarily arriving.
There is also the idea of backing out the equation for n, 3/1-3/3 as an alternative to 4/0-4/2+4/4 for example.  The former corresponding nicely to the NLC concept of compression where 3/1 would be the part associated with ct3, 2/1-2/3 for ct2 and, of course 0/1-0/3+0/5 for non-linear time.   It makes for a mental exercise.  I wish I had more time and a better attention span.
I'm getting a little confused about my time away from coffee, speaking of attention span problems.  I am guessing that today would represent the 17th day.  That puts me a little over halfway to a month, but I think I'll have to base this on something other than time.  Whatever the point was, it isn't important as I have said before.  There is no goal associated with coffee, there is no goal whatsoever at this point in time.
In the distance over the bare trees and evergreens comes the far away sound of church bells.  For someone in love, everything reminds them of their lover.  It's not something everyone experiences.  Oh, and now there is the sound of some low power saw.  That doesn't remind me of love.  I doubt anyone would associate a whinny low power chain saw with anything masculine, feminine or loving.
I understand, from my experience with coffee and love how conditional these things can be.  I probably could drink small amounts of coffee or just have tea for lunch or a cup in the morning, but it is terribly easy to have that spill over into the excesses that left me where I am.  Of course, I can talk to people who drink coffee but I find myself somewhat disconnected if I don't at least have some water to drink at the same time.  And they seem somewhat foreign to me.  They are alert, for example.  But the point is the all or nothing mentality is rational in its irrationality to the mind versed in human understanding.  A robot could not understand the idea of cold thanksgiving leftovers rather than something gradual, the fact that the impossibility of the one has to be balanced against the pain and self control of the other..  I can't tolerate such dogmatic behavior in others, but it seems to be a part of who I am also.

No comments:

Post a Comment