Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

philosophy and NLC quatre Pi and the circle towards singularity.

Do you ever feel that no one is taking care of you?  One of the failings of NLC is that it does not clearly provide even that safety net of last resort.  It provides a conceptual basis for an early universe but it doesn't provide for god, nor does it reject it.  You are probably thinking that god has no place in physics, but that isn't necessarily true.  EHT, for example, came up with a conceptual basis for a very intelligent type of god consistent with model of intelligence concentrated without time and space which is persuasive, even though it isn't an old testament type of god.  It is consistent with a hologram universe and more consistent with a non-linear "point" or "singularity universe.  However a predestined universe doesn't provide much help from such a god, although the theory leaves a lot of room for variation.

I didn't mean to put you on the spot.  You don't need to take this radical, if unromantic approach.  There is a need we all have to refocus things.  There is a time when we need some help and a time we need more space.The tale of two partners, the one who killed himself and the one who almost killed himself but was saved by a calming voice has a lot to teach us and I hope to write that into something more fictional than not, but it is largely my story, although I don't have the romance of the adjacent suicide, I believe that I understood both of the characters.  I have and often continue to have moments when it seems like there are too many problems to face them, but we also have to realize that life remains the only choice for oblivion.
Uncertainty has no place with spontaneity or predestination, two things otherwise opposites.
Uncertainty in a relationship can be good or bad, in predestination it is merely the inability to see the future and isn't that the same as the problems associated with relationships?  If you knew where either was going, I'm assuming that would be worse.
My cyclops story:  You'll have to wait for this.
Let's add a little math to this concept:

One question of linearity is why don't forces cancel out the corresponding dimensional aspects and take everything back to a non-linear state?  The best answer is that we exist in a non linear state, but we have linear states at quantum “points”, even if they are largely illusory.  This proposition assumes that at any point in time, we exist with a prepackaged past and future, and that all of these points in time (quantum points, of course) exist at once.  Something, we can say god if you'd like, "bumps" the singularity and causes it to vibrate, positive and negative movement.


A longer discussion will follow where we see this type of stepped transition in irrational (or non-linear) numbers such as pi which can only be calculated by way of example.  4/1-4/3+4/4/5-4/7, etc.  

For Non Linear time, we can modify this to add the "missing element" which is discussed in an earlier post:
First, note that pi is, like NLC, a function of 2 (4/2^0-4/2^1*2+4/2^1*3 where the transition from 0 to 1 represents a phase transition.  Phase transitions are reflected in time dilation as will be discussed further and have been previously addressed if you look at earlier posts, but I'd wait for the next edition since it will be a slightly more clear discussion.  Using the idea of phase transitions, you can arrive at pi being the sum from n=zero to infinity of 4/(2^n’)*n noting that there may also be a summation of n’ associated with certain changes in n, in this case n=0 to n=1.  There is no reason why there cannot be other phase changes before or after the n’0 to n’1.

The circular nature of the universe, where you have positive and negative movements of time is consistent with earlier modeling, although the methodology an reason for phase changes remains unclear.

For the moment, let it be enough to know that in an NLC universe, the possibility exists that something more is out there, although it remains largely inconsistent with linearity as we understand it for such a thing to exist outside of the singularity.  It does raise the question, if we are all part of this force, the need for kindness and understanding and a willingness to take care of each other.

I made my chai tea according to the recommendation, a little milk and honey, and it turned out very well.  As I sit and sip it, I think of how important love is, how painful and immediate its absence, how it gave me the strength, when everything else had failed to go on and how it may appear that I have turned my back on it after Valentine's day, but it remains in me like a bronze tipped spear that pierced my heart, pining me to a Greek column.

There is a little more left to go, but I told myself I'd leave to ride my bike at 9 and I'm already 15 minutes late.

No comments:

Post a Comment