Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2021

10 days and counting

I'm going to edit this post today, so it may change.
I am having inner ear issues, I also did the full swim before 9 am and did all the brush work on aging and greening pool walls required to take this up to an hour in the pool which is a lot, tried to recycle (its closed because of a fire at the main sorting plant-might be closed for 30 days..yikes!); planned a next stage fence repair (a metal gate); bought the materials for it and located most of the materials needed to finish (its a pretty simple, but not necessarily short repair).  Basically I remove most of the existing wood, the hardware that holds it in place and then replace everything with the new wood which needs to be cut to fit, then drill the wood out and replace the hardware.  The order of those things is another issue, but I'm not going into my carpentry thoughts here.  I'm going to minimize the new wood used since there is a lot of good wood with the bad in the fence and it makes sense not to waste anything.
The entire fence needs to be replaced, only about 250 in materials for that, but that's a bigger job and it isn't immediately necessary since the fence is secure enough to keep in whatever is in and out whatever is out; although it might help sell the property which is an important thought.  
I'm selling or offering a lot for sale right now; I have to attend to this larger fence job; but not right away.
I'm trying to start on the edits to the first edition of the NPTE, also need to do a youtube intro for it.  That's a lot of work and I've had some inner ear issues this morning, its still surprisingly early for all I've done.  I had to leave my watch recharging so no more monitoring today, but since I already swam; there's not a lot left to do.
I bought groceries on Wednesday and have yet to cook anything so I am going to be making 3 meals today.  Roasted Chicken, porkchops with mushroom gravy and chicken chili.  Making them together will not yield a particularly fresh result but it will minimize my time in the kitchen for the rest of the weekend.  I haven't been eating much, this might help expand my appetite or I may be getting sick or just losing my appetite, but its something that needs doing or the food will have to be frozen.
***
So I was alone this weekend.  I have had some opportunities for modest entertainment.  Listening to my brother's bluegrass band comes to mind.  Not my type of music generally; but its an example.
Last night would have required less time on the road and Lightening saved me from swimming, but didn't stop the walk.
Sadly, I did not care enough.  Not sure how much it would take for me care enough to get my life back together.  Am I too tired for that?
I wonder if I am too busy doing nothing.  So many unanswered questions, theories left in my life.
I would drive over and see you today; but what we have to deal with would take a lifetime, not a day.  I'm not even sure if I have a lifetime.  Also, unless something changed, I'd be stressed out the whole time, just as I'm stressed out the whole time now.  If that wasn't enough, I'd still fall asleep at 8:30.

I was wondering if I would find any, but it is a relief to be done with bad poetry and be looking back at meaningless histories.  This was for when I was still looking for something, but I'm not sure what I was looking for.


1/7/14
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/01/07/supernova_dust_factory/

No comments:

Post a Comment