Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2021

17 days and counting and a self portrait of sorts

How easy is it moving on for you?

I like hearing from you, you know.  That may be inconsistent with moving on; but I don't move on you see.  If I moved on, then I wouldn't figure out how the universe works, I'd get to a certain point and I'd...move on.  It's not what I do.  I'm just out there forever, staring into your window, mouth open and drooling, like a zombie.
So why not write back? I don't want to trap you into admitting to anything.  Like you love me, miss me, etc.  I don't have to sleep with someone to love them, exhibit 1 (you).  You knew how I felt, having exposed myself so long ago; before I felt trapped in something that I can't explain how to get out of; for surely every trap has an exit if one only knows which  key to turn, or which leg to chew off.
The only ones who can't get free are those who are brain dead, the zombies standing outside your door, waiting to hear the news they hope will come, they hope will never come, the hope that together we will find a way to come alive again.

There are around 302 of the old posts left.

Today I was dog tired.  I did some speed work swimming, then ran out of energy and pretty much did nothing but nap and read.
This book...it's something you probably heard about, probably read, but a quick read.  It has a little to do with complex relationships, not like ours, nothing is like ours.
Adequate yearly progress by Elden.
I couldn't finish reading it without knowing how it ended, at least conceptually.  That may well be the sign of a very good book and unlike the sea, the sea; the inspirational swimming book about living alone which is a sort of anti-character growth arc; this one is very short and fairly engaging and easy to read once you get past the introductory period.  It also has a lot about how to write which is engaging to someone who wants to write well but apparently cannot.

This is a post entitled How about little help from the physics and political spectrum "or" what are you people thinking? from November 20th, right before thanksgiving.
11/20/13
I'm trying to improve the audience.
You'd think that coming up with a new fundamental field theory would be enough to get 50,000 readers a day in a population of 7 billion people, but apparently not.  If I posted pictures of myself naked I would probably do better, but only because everyone would get a laugh out of it.  That says a lot about the audience of the internet and no, there will be no naked pictures posted.
Then there is the political discourse for changing government in the USA.  You'd think with congress at a 5% approval rating, I'd be able to get 95% of people of voting age with access to the internet.  I do, after all, have the only viable plan for congressional reform and term limits (state level congressional amendment, it's no secret).  The new theory of legislative review (applying different terms of intelligence) should also be worth a billion or two viewers world wide.
What's up with you people?  Don't you ever recommend anything?
And then there's the whole "war with china" thing.  I mean there are a billion people in china alone!  I can't get 500 million chinese to comment on the blog entries?
That's just sad, but I do have a picture of me below, just not naked, sigh.




No comments:

Post a Comment