Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2021

19 and counting - NASA Mission Discovers Particle Accelerator in Heart of Van Allen Radiation Belts

It is actuallly 18 days, but yesterday was dark.  I will get to that.
If you are like me you are wondering where the poetry is.  I seem to be devoid of poetry both past and present.  I wonder if that will change.
I need to get to the dark part, so you will understand.

I'm getting dating links.  What have I done to deserve this?
Some of this stuff is interesting psychologically interesting.
Holding your set of beliefs, for example.  That's a thing that makes sense to someone who has to change everyone else's science.
I need to get to the darkness, is anything darker than you not being here?  Probably not, but this is something dark.  I will get to it.
imposing a reality on someone else is what we see in republican politics, the unreality taking over an entire group of people.  

But I said I would get to the darkness.
The NIST application was denied.  This was not a shock, but it is particularly disappointing.  Why?   Because I know sommething that the people in charge of the money do not know.  
It received very high marks including one evaluation with a 97 our of 100 rating stating that it should be funded.  I received an A and still failed.  How ironic.  I can't wait to see the next article from NIST stealing the information and claiming it for their own.  Very frustrating and a reflection of the incredible stupidity of the operation of these entities.  Of all of the applications filed, this was the one I knew that should be awarded and still nothing.  Incredibly frustrating.  These conceited jackasses; I've figured out how the universe operates, but I'm too big of a hillbilly to do anything with it.  So much bull-st.
And how much disappointment am I supposed to be able to stand.

And yet....I have started a process which received at least a little initial traction to sieze a very bright light indeed from the darkness.   It will be even more disappointing if it does not work out, but that would add a lie to  the conceit; we will see.
And nothing is worse than living without you, something i have spent my whole life experiencing except for a few fleeting moments.  Time to move on, which means looking back.

Well a look back at an approaching thanksgiving; now far in the past.  More nonsense, but this one looks back at July 28th, a weird double look back.  What was I looking for or thinking?
11.12.13

No comments:

Post a Comment