Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

NLT-the next thing- 70: 911 terrorist edition- roaring mice and Higss bosons

Hawking: 'God Particle' Could Wipe Out the Universe - Discovery News http://tinyurl.com/nmgajgx shared via www.newshog.co

There is no God particle according to NLT theory, but NLT has something which is better.  Before we get to that, let me mention that the perceived Higgs Boson is according to NLT theory an impression of something different.  This is because regular physics requires mass, spin and charge; but NLT defines these features with time coordinates.  The argument can be made that this is mere semantics; but it is more than semantics.  It is a different perspective; the difference between clinging to space time and releasing it completely.
This is not the only case.  The wave particle duality is inexplicable except in NLT where it is easily explained.  Physicist who fail to learn about NLT see things because they expect them instead of what is really there.  Hawkins should demand his money back.

But this is not about why Steven Hawkins should have won his bet, that is covered in a blog published long ago and you can find it if you search long enough.  Instead this is about something far grander than the Higgs Boson.

As I write this it is not 9-11; but I may not make it that far or perhaps the internet won't.

Super Dupe Fission and Fusion:

If black holes represent CT5 than the question of what the formation process or potential deformation process entails is worth considering.  The existence of small, temporary black holes in certain earthly environments (perceived if not actual in atom smashers) render this more than a study of outer space phenomena.

The idea here is that the CT4 to CT5 state is a kind of "super fusion" and the reversal of the process would be a "super fission".  We exist in a "super atom" (not a super molecule necessarily) and each of the black holes are fundamental particles in this system.

If a weapon could be made it would be exponentially more powerful that the fusion or fission bombs we imagine, the energy which radiates from Black Holes may well reflect the forces of this reaction.  Imagine a power source which was able to tap into this reaction, a power source able to provide exponentially greater power.  While illusory to the ignorant physicist, it is clear to the physicist of NLT.

While it is seductive to think in terms of all of clock time forces co-existing, this model indicates something different.  Instead this indicates that a "system" exists for each clock time.  The "size" of the system is a good question to ask, not because of any "real size" but an apparent size.  It is predicted that the size of the system for a given clock time is related to the extent of compression.  It is also predicted that the content of the system changes the way that the specific clock time interacts.  To put this in perspective, look at the so-called fundamental particles.  While they can all be explained away in terms of being nothing more than clock time, they all appear somewhat different.

To put this in perspective, every black hole should, to remain stable, reflect a compression factor of at least 10^32.  But what about those black holes that appear to have higher compression?  What about those black holes that have bigger systems around them that interact with them?

It is predictable that smaller systems (CT1 being the smallest linear system, at least in the most basic rendition of NLT) there were be fewer permutations which would explain the smaller number of fundamental particles that matter shows as compared to black holes.

And speaking of black wholes and making losing bets I have done some strange things lately.  I built a meditation room at my office which worked out surprisingly well.  It is a place that is dark and comfortable where I can burn a pine scented candle and listen to the long voiceless tracks on you tube and rest my dying eyes.  Every day since I started, I add little touches to the room, making it more empty and more comfortable.  But I cannot relax as I want to.  There are the demands on my time and my mind goes to those paths that I should not have taken, the dead things I left in my tracks.  The peace is shattered.  I know I should let those things go and relax, but I cling to them, their lifeless arms reaching out to grab the shreds of my dignity.  You left us, they say, and they ask, "for what?".  I don't answer, but I know; a life of regret, of being alone.  And the room is designed for being alone, and for finding peace, but the peace eludes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment