Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

NLT 2nd edition non-linear time theory-The pitch

So I'm working on my grant proposals.  First I have to whittle NLT from 150 pages down to 15.  10%.  Not so tough, since it may be 90% nonsense, but which 90 percent?
But there's also the pitch.  Now, you've seen the pitch, but it's up to me to put it together.  So with you as my audience, with the governments of the world as my audience, I will put together the pitch.

I am grouchy because I have provided a compelling argument but the intelligentsia will throw every imaginable roadblock in my way while failing to even fully read my work.   Indeed that isn't the only reason I'm grouchy, but its a compelling reason.

You will have the opportunity to review my attempts to calm myself as this is slowly put together over the days to come just as you were able to follow the formation of the book, with all its wrong turns and duplicity which is only now just 'beginning' to fade in favor of a more lucid, come consistent work.

Anyway, open for comment,

Non Linear Time Theory provides an intuitive approach to space, matter and force.  NLT provides intuitive answers to what have been mysteries in prior theories. The list includes (1) the origin of space time, (2) the origin of quantum phenomena, (3) quantum time giving rise to quantum gravity, (4) the unified field relationship of gravity to other forces, (5) the origin of force, (6) the transitions of time dimensional coordinates to the different force and dimensional states we experience, (7) explanations of why we experience clock time and (8) why it disappears at the speed of light, (9) the exponential growth of clock time concentration and (10) the reasons for the perception of speed, (11) an explanation of why we can predict clock time 5, (12) wave-particle duality, (13) the successor of standard clock time that allow us to have self-awareness, (14) the origins of what we have previously thought of as dark matter gravitational forces. 

I did this, not some physicist, not some government think tank, not some successful grant applicant.  It was me.  In September of 2012 the concept occurred to me.  A year later, almost to the day, in 2013 I published The Einstein Hologram Universe which loosely embodied the ideas.  Working just in my free time, withing one year I had a conceptually complete theory predictive of the 14 items above and more.  I predicted not only the compression of black holes but what they represented, namely a time with an additional coordinate changing simultaneously.  Compare the comparatively idiotic approach and unsolvable paradox present in pre-non linear time physics.  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/29/black-holes-dont-exist_n_5885940.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl30%7Csec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D537672

While Non Linear time suggest that anti-gravity is unlikely, I happen to be your best bet for building a floating car, faster than light time travel and freezing things in a suspended state.
I have done all of this unfunded and in my spare time.  I'm not saying that I will produce a floating car or a transporter or that my math solutions when given enough time to put them together will immediately change the world, but I am so far ahead of everyone else, that it makes sense to allow me to continue to move forward and if there are floating cars and transporters in the future, my work will be attached to them.  At least that is how I interpret my theories against the background of the nonsense of the predecessor theories.

So endith the first draft of the pitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment