Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

a paralysis of speaking

I want to write to you, but I find myself paralyzed in the way of speech.
There is so much going on, there should be no shortage of things to say, yet I have no words.
I swam 2100 yards, I vacuumed a pool, I gave away two cars and I'm trying to find a third to replace at last one of them. I've traveled the length of the country.
I've solved much of physics and there is something to be said for applying this to the concepts of god and religion which I am uniquely suited for.
I have experienced new love and old love and have experienced them together.
I have determined what is truly important in life and traded it for something that has no value at all for me,
I have seen white paths in the moonlight that lead to magical futures and I have taken them a time or two.
I have loved and hated and been loved and been hated.
But I have nothing that I can say, no words come to me and I hear nothing in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment