Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

my road the last 26 pages

The end is in sight in terms of words and in terms of time to do them.
I've decided that I've put to many "" in the work, but I doubt I'll have time to deal with that because so much is happening.
Life is so full, but that did not prevent me from swimming 6300 yards the last 3 days.
I have some serious issues to deal with and I'm waiting to see if any of them deal with themselves or not.
In a predestined universe, it is complicated trying to evaluate where you are at at any point in time.
In a universe where you can stop playing a continuing part at any point in time it is hard to do things like swimming 6300 yards when you're not doing much other than moving back and forth and trying to get enough air so that you can enjoy another minute playing a role.  It's even harder not doing what you think you should be doing.
If you can do something hard, and we all do hard things, then when you don't do what you think you should be doing, there is something wrong with you.
So it's time to go to the desert, time to finish the books, time to run away and make love.
I don't do it, but that's no reason why everyone else shouldn't and there's no reason why you shouldn't do it.
It is time, it's always time.
Not tomorrow, not next week.
Now is the time for everything.
But not for me, not yet time.

No comments:

Post a Comment