Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

the business of nlc

What business of yours am I?
I am at the end of things
but what are ends to me?
I have figured out the time part
I have found the missing time necessary to compress the universe back to everything happening at once.
What is missing?
To create a circular universe is not significant.
It merely provides a model for something which is too complicated to exist.
The question remains why does the system of information exist.
If I had not figured out the system, there would remain the goal of figuring out the system and it is certain that there are portions of the system which I have not defined or even completely figured to the exclusion of other solutions.
But that being said, the basic system is laid out before me as clearly as if it were written on a piece of paper.  And yet I am not closer to figuring out the background of the system than a man painting on the walls of a cave.
I have found out that there is no true self determination, and yet the illusion compels me to look for what is missing and my inability to solve it, even though it would appear to involve parameters that I cannot possibly observe around me makes me feel disappointment and even inadequacy.
And yet, if I am living tonight without you, how can I hope to determine these things which defy even the illusion of self determination.
I am nothing but a vessel from which information pours forth, we are nothing but a container, receiving what is forced from the environment around us.  Something else forces what we are.  What business are you of mine that you would give me these incomplete visions.  How can they tear us apart, is it possible that they will bring us together, prove that we cannot be together?
For what purpose do I seek the answer to what lies beyond time, what is the fabric of non-linearity where dimension and linearity as we experience do not exist and why would I think any of this is important, why would the underlying non-linear, determinable, unassailable, unchangeable singularity force me to have this information if it doesn't bring me closer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment