Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

half way

This is what silence sounds like.
What do you think about it?
At least there is no poetry
Half way though the edits
means that I get to live everything
all over again
although it is a little tougher
trying to keep at least a modicum
of organization.
I am, in a sense, slightly ahead of schedule
but this is one of at least two
with little attempt to reduce redundancy
and only a minimal amount of consistency
backing back and forth in time
back and forth in terms of redemption
and the loss of redemption
and you wonder why I torture you with it
its because in back to the future
george is afraid to show his writing
because of the fear of rejection
and i think sharing my fears
is well worth the risk
if the reward
is that you know what I'm thinking
if it is worth knowing
but for now, I'm glad to be half way there
it is a long slog
trying to make something
out of nothing
but maybe it isn't
maybe, just maybe it is something

No comments:

Post a Comment