Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

A ripple in momentum yields mass and back again

Its 2:00 am and I'm back here again.
Sleepless again
Wondering what the future holds, again.
Understanding and not liking the answers, again.
Always alone in the dark while you sleep.

I asked some questions hoping to get some answers about this whole question of the stability of the electron and proton in the time cycle but to no avail.
The question of why these packet sizes work between quantum states to carry information was my goal, well that and what electrons really represent.  Instead of answering that question I was confronted with the statement that "everyone knows time is a dimension," which must have an almost religious facination since it is so ludicrous.
We truly act like fish swimming round and round in our bowl thinking we've never reached the end.

My argument was very superficial, but I think a good one:
"I fully understand your position. When you drive a truck both ways in time,we can talk about it being a dimension. It took me 5 years to figure out what time was, but first I had to figure out what dimension was. But let's talk about what you (not me) know about time. 1) it exists between the neutron and the electron. Why? Because at wave "speeds" it goes to zero (time dilation) and at high gravity it goes to zero (gravitational dilation). Ipso facto time is a feature of the transitional states between photons and neutrons (or you can say waves and black holes if you insist. That isn't what a dimension is. So what it time? It's the way the past is reflected in the present, these bundles of waves that make up protons exchange with each other and they carry the image of the past just like your photons reflecting off a bridge onto a lake. Don't get mad a me, I'm giving this in your physics. Mine deals with super symmetry and its a little easier to follow, buy you have to look at my books (the last 2 define time) or my blog. Don't believe me, but don't use this "everybody knows you are wrong argument" because I can tell you what time is fairly specifically by their rules."
The problem is that my questions were also pretty good questions:
"Ok,I get the concept, but did not see (or missed) an explanation as to why an electron has mass or what that mass represents. I can say it represents the tendency to go towards the next compression/dimensional state which fits my personal theory of the universe; but since no one else is following my ideas of the universe, how does UofE see this feature. I'm not looking for an answer necessarily, just saying what bothers me. I'm looking for a reason for an electron to be a stable size and a proton to be a stable size in some concrete terms. 
If you accept that time is not a dimension, but is the exchange of information between quantum states of information, then the electron doesn't have to be anything at all, only the solution, but why this fairly stable, average quantity of information, the electron. 
The question I'd most like answered, is this: how can you call a probability of something appearing around a proton as a "matter particle." If it has duality, isn't it only a matter particle part of the time? I think the answer inherent in this equation: E=(p^2C^2+m^2C^4)^1/2 is that it has mass characteristics that can go to zero and momentum that can go to zero?"

Now I see something which is that slowing down time (removing ct1 exchange, maybe ct2 exchange too) yields momentum.  Momentum becomes a feature of the information pod exchange and that brings me back to the question, why this particular pod size which at least superficially is a tiny faction, less than 1% (.8% more or less) of a carrier.

Maybe the answer lies in yet another mistake in pre-AuT math,but one that is, like the others, in plain sight.
If an electron is both wave and particle, then maybe it is bigger than I think it is. Maybe it is that minimum size, the p^2c^2 part being as important in terms of how much information it has as the m^2c^4 particle part.  The other aspect is in line with prior post which is that the locations of the electron indicate the same idea.
Put another way, using the conversion rations of 256:1, maybe even bringing the 27 back in (since 27*observed mass of an electron gets it to the right size) you get that this duality equation yields E(electron)=the negative half, at least, of a single ct4 arm (1 of 16) at least having 10 units of ct3.  I have to check my diagram (below) to make sure I'm using the right ratios,but it appears to work in concept.
I am not trying to answer my own questions here and the "minimum size" thing could also be something obtained over a number of changes in x(the quantum counter of the universe); I just think that there has to be some way to get where I'm going from here, in the dark, alone.
Since the electron has potential around the entire atom, a spherical equation (the imperfect spheres of AuT) of all those potentials adding up along with the single point mass where it is a part of the information arm together shows the constant interchange envisioned by AuT and sufficient information content to...what?  For1/2of one arm? A whole arm?   Then you can have the proton which serves the purpose, literally, of being the neutron less this one piece to allow for the type of ctstates (1,2 and 3) required by the model before it more tightly wraps in on itself, very probably ending the experience of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment