Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Where is Dirac when you need to talk to him

Diracs equations allows electrons, actually maybe require, they go both ways in time.
This is nonsense in pre-AuT physics, but they buy it anyway allowing for all manner of sci-fi.  I'm all for that.  I thought about a story where that was actually the case and people were constantly jumping around in time.  It's a funny idea, and I'll write the story one day, if I don't go blind first.

Who am I writing this to if not to you?
Who are these people all over the world
These equations
You are not an equation are you?
I don't know.
Everything is ending
I sit in the flames
isn't that hell
where you burn forever
but don't die
at least not yet
So I do what I do
I swam 2500 yards, 1000 im today.  
Wasn't easy, wasn't fast, but it's a hell of a thing to do, didn't stop any, no breaks.
It's a strange gift, like a seahorse being able to cling to a sea plant without damaging it.
I've drank some gallons of water and look like a walrus, 
without any of the handsome features that nature gives.  
When I unbloat, 
I'll be no more human, 
maybe less of a walrus.

Where were we?  Walruses, blindness or Dirac?
Time travel where time is not time at all, I suppose.  Its as good a place to start.
The beauty of a super symmetry is that there is nothing absurd about the next lesson, Fermions a way at looking at an electron going back in time. Old time it is almost absurd as me, the walrus.
 Let me explain that. Time is the result of staggered changes in the underlying structure of space (not space-time which isn't a thing) essentially from compression in nature to decompressive states that break up the structures built on these pieces sending electron sized pieces into space, apparently, to bond, eventually back carrying their history with them. 
Space is the same as everything else, just the least dimensions (0) so its pure compressive or decompressive. It's a theory of mine, its right imo, but just a theory. So for an electron to go back in time, in my theory all it has to do is reverse this decompressive stage and go back to compression, easy mathematically. It doesn't really have to go back in time in terms of the universe which is impossible for several reasons, let me give some of them: 1) All quantum of information are connected by gravity (dimension free) so you'd have to shift everything backwards to take any part backwards which is not happening 2) everything is moving really really fast in space (I've done the calculations) and if only one thing went back in time even a little bit, it's pretty much be out of the solar system. 
But as we move in time, does everything have to shift this way?
We've pretty much seen time as existing only between waves and neutrons so this works; but then there is something about the building of history and that means that history to work right must be in these electron bundles, can it be that easy.
And does it matter if it is?  And how to they assemble and how do they break down?  It's a constant substitution issue, to get from the present to the future.
If everything comes together, why can't we?
There are 95 pages of new material already in book 7 and I'm not halfway through the course.

And a video from a movie that attacks love and time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M8zAJQsxQY 

No comments:

Post a Comment