Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

The first post in book 8 and the early universe

What did the universe look like right before the big bang?

It wasn't dark, it was insanely bright, but it was in its most concentrated form, perhaps as little as 55% compressed, I've done' those calculations, but it would  be a highly net anti-entropy environment and the concentration of all the matter, energy, etc in a relatively small space would create something very hostile.   If it was 55% the size it is today, one can imagine collissions in galaxies and the like.
Fusion would reign supreme and light would be spontaneously generated from space often enough it would be easily detectable.  Perhaps it would sanitize itself.  With all this there would be fewer stable galaxies, history indicates none of them as they collided and were forced to fit into a smaller and smaller volume.

We've seen this also in the whole, black holes at the center thing.  There is not enough time for all these sub-states to have formed unless most of them were in place at the beginning.  I did not set out to undermine the big bang, EHT actually largely bought into that scenario (the whole "everything happens at once" argument).  But examination made obvious what was happening and the mathematical why.

I have attempted to make this book available as a "free" to read under the amazon unlimited scenario. If I failed to do so (I'm very busy living in the post solving the secrets of the universe space) then please let me know and better still tell me what else I have to do to allow that to happen.


CNN: A stunning discovery about the start of the universe. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwnY_Z7Tc is an extension of the nonsense which is current physics and astronomy.
In saying this, I am not trying to say that what they are doing is not fantastic, only that they are ignoring what's right in front of them.
I earlier put something out explaining what time had to exist between photons and neutrons; I have also pointed out what we know that photons are one dimensional, space is non-dimensional, etc, etc.  I've also pointed out how things interact etc.  you can find that in the posts, but you can also find it in those books cited above which I've tried to make free at least to those with kindle unlimited and at a reasonable price otherwise.
While all 6 books need to be made available in that fashion, I'm going to work on that as time goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very informative. Eating mindfully has been very hard for people these days. It's all because of their busy schedules, work or lack of focus on themselves. As a student I must admit that I have not been eating mindfully but because of this I will start now. It could help me enjoy my food and time alone. Eating mindfully may help me be aware of healthy food and appreciating food.
    นิยายแปล

    ReplyDelete