Pages

Monday, March 19, 2018

compartmentalization

there is no way to compartmentalize you
you are everything there is to me
I stood in a graveyard listening to the rabbi
talk about life and time
knowing he did not know what he was talking about
that all the bodies and stones disolved around me
but there was a truth in the idea of how we live our lives
whether we do what makes life full or not
it is not for me or anyone else to compartmenalize someone
we do it with our jails when we can
we do it with our statitistics
our politics
our proposals
and our failings
but i cannot do it to you
what this is is the very opposite
but you have to understand what you showed me
and how it has changed me
i see time differently from everyone else
it is so terribly obvious once you break it down
once you see what dimensions are
where we live
the middle space in the universe
the only place we can live
everything is less tangible to me
at first i could not see it
then i saw how the dimensions worked in the middle
how close points could be separated as long as they were
on a dimensional edge
how you and i could be so close
so much one person together
and how the middle separate us
I know it is easy for you to see through the reality
to the illusion
but it was you who allowed me to get where i am
and i must be able to not compartmentalize you
for while any piece can be separated
everything cannot be
and you are everything

No comments:

Post a Comment