Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

A weak look at the strong force

I wrote a letter to an old lover, it was a rather long letter, but was too warm so I did not send it.   it makes me melancholy.
Before that I did 30 minutes, second day in a row, on the stair machine, a little harder than last night, followed by 3 sets of weights at about the same level.  It was crowded because of the rain; rain which closed the pool with its lightening, tomorrow will be cold and I will not have much competition swimming.
it stopped raining and I walked the dog as the air cooled and it started to rain again, but not too hard and I had a heavy parka.
The rain has been dreary and it suits my mood.
A note on politics,if there were term limits the people in power who now onlystrive to stay in power for their lives would instead stand up to petty dictators and dowhatis best for the country.  Oh how terrible it is to witness the stupidity of man.
An out of print book perhaps I will get to republishing one day.

But on to physics.
I am only 4 days away from the deadline for the submission of the two articles.
And at this moment in time I find that it is time to abandon the pre-AuT definitions of the strong and weak force.
This does not mean that the strong and weak force do not exist, but their definitions are skewed, particularly those related to the weak force attributed to effects of decaying quarks which, of course, do not exist as such in AuT.
This turns out to be the bridge between the two articles, the one that updates the original published for peer review article and the new one which covers the development of the periodic table.
The forces will be better defined than they have been, divided between those holding the prephoton into the neutron, the larger group we experience, those which bind the neutrons together for the ct5 transitional states and the hybrid joining the outer shell protons and their bundles together as a raised force above the ct5 information arms.
It is more than can be covered well in 4 days, it will be a weak bridge, but there it is; i surrender my attempts to try to force a force into the definitions of true force that is a farce of a force and will instead force myself to work within the fearful features of a new physics.
Or whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment