Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Time and the tiny galaxies of AuT

I don't know if it was the cold, the eercise, the lack of exercise, the fighting, the exhaustion of my eyes from editing on a less than perfect computer, attempting to decipher my handwriting or some combination, but I slept for many hours last night, too many for my inner ear issues.
But as I lay getting ready for sleep, having determined somewhat the nature of black holes from their origin in atomic nuclei and working backwards toward t6 photons, I suddenly stumbled on the wave form which up till then I had largely just ignored.
I will get to that in due course.

I am torn between happiness at not being able to swim till this afternoon and wishing I could go and get on with it.  There are other options, but the last one, two days ago, just led to exercising twice, not a terrible compromise, but not one that I am looking forward to.

I have a lot do do in the next 8 days.  I would like to leave the hard copy edits and just edit the electronic copy, but it has been working well and there is so much material to cover.  There are new drawings, edits to old drawings, new conclusions and technology openings all of which jmble together in the printed copy of arrows, notations, deletions and hastily scribbled notes, some of which have been rained on.  And yet, out of this blotted mess has come some of the most impressive, if obvious, insights to date, new views of energy, time and the interaction of the various compression states; a better idea of the specifics of gravitational consistency and how it is reflected in large and small compression states...and, as set out herein, where the wave structure comes from; an issue which has largely been ignored up to this point.  I could now write an entire book just dedicated to that transition which before now I could barely define.

And this is all part of the power unlocked by AuT.   A power that would infinite if it was not so damned self limiting.

I am including some double slit article because these things overlap in a way that up till now I did not fully appreciate.
You see the problem is that AuT is quantum and therefore particulate.
 Non-particle Waves exist and there has to be an easy, obvious answer to how they can in the face of their obvious particulate quantum origins.  The answer suggested by the fractal correspondence of absorption and spew states lies in the time and pretime nature of observations.
If you take a galaxy and fix it to a line (e.g. the line defining the main or average axis of decompression) and rotate it along that line you get a sin wave.  If you increase or decrease the sie of that galaxy you change the parameters of the sine wave just as you can change them relative to time by speeding the movement up or down.  You can change the shape of the galaxy to also get results, apart from the diameter.
This is done on a sheet of paper over time and the results are then viewable a moment after.  In AuT these changes can occur free of time and then, afterwards, be viewed as time begins to change.  Hence what are quantum particulate changes appear to be linear waves..
Phys.org: Classic double-slit experiment in a new light. https://phys.org/news/2019-01-classic-double-slit.html

No comments:

Post a Comment