Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Physics is coming

Newshub: Supermassive black hole appears to be firing a beam right at Earth. https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2019/01/supermassive-black-hole-appears-to-be-firing-a-beam-right-at-earth.html

Are they trying to contact me?
That is just a joke of course.
I swam 2000 yards tonight.  I know what you are thinking, I should hang my goggles in shame.  In my defences not only did I do 1000 im at a pretty good clip but I ate half a bag of popcorn before I went and somehow managed to finish the swim anyway.  I am not happy about it, but I am not too disappointed.
Tomorrow I plan to get the patent filed and begin posts related to the presentation on the 7th of next month, one post at a time.
I will also try to get that presentation posted.
I am already getting some pushback.
AuT is irrefutable, being math all you can say is the math is wrong and it isn't but it is going to be a slog through the mush because the universe is goverened by irony and I am the embodiment of that great humbler of intent.
It will be grand and horrible.

I need the math in that slide for the presentation just in case.

Here is my list for bingo cards:
          AuT is a model which uses observed mathematics to explain:
1)      How dimension arises from a non-dimensional framework (as mathematical expression of a specific algorithm);

2)     A definition of time, (a change in dimensions within a ct state matrix over values of a single variable x result in gradually changed wave forms),

3)     What the big bang was (an inflection point in the non-dimensional underlying formula);

4)     When the universe will stop expanding and why (7 billion years, next inflection point);

5)     What forces are (where compression changes between dimensional states, the higher concentrations are referred to as information arms; forces represent changes in information arm loading over values of x);

6)     Why force range is limited in some cases (associated with narrow range of affected information arms) and not in others (ct1,2 and 3 not subject to time, dimension or both);

7)     What dark energy is (the opposite of gravity, net negative (decompression) solutions between ct2 and ct1)

8)     Gravity (transition between non-dimensional and dimensional ct1 and ct2 state solutions and the opposite of dark energy)

9)     Solutions to the paradox and the dual slip experiment and more theoretical explanations of exotics like dark matter and antimatter are suggested.

That has the answers in it, of course, I would just give the questions and make the audience listen for them, but you are a special and weird audience, a little to quiet, a little too willing to look through these blog posts for the wisdom which is so much more complete in the book.
But I can't say to buy the book today, but by thursday...
This is very exciting.
Very few days left to get this edition....

No comments:

Post a Comment