Pages

Friday, January 18, 2019

If I only had a brain or a university

So where have I been, you ask.
I have been busy.
Tonight I have just finished my latest group of edits, before that...
A 7 mile bike ride followed by a 2000 yard swim.
I was a little hesitant to extend my exercise that far, but after just walking yesterday, I feel that I am back to even for the week.

I have spent a great deal of time on practical application, grants focused on devices and techniques which will yield financial results, both for grants and for the accelerator route:

This is good if you're a teacher or a student, but what if you're in the real world, ancient but you've solved the mystery of space time?
Forbes: 5 Amazing College Incubators. https://www.forbes.com/sites/avivalegatt/2019/01/07/launch-your-startup-at-these-five-college-incubators/

The answer is that there are options, but I have something special and while I appreciate the standard program and would be grateful if I went into one, I have to be honest and point out that the scope of what I have done is way beyond the creation of a brilliant app or product.  I do not mean that what I have done has the "value" or "profit potential" of those, although in the right hands it certainly would, instead it is the level of understanding that it brings.

I said recently, 6 months ago I was begging to be published, now I have people begging for articles.  Begging may be the wrong word in both cases, but it reflects the importance of the work that I have done and the climb up the technical food chain.

The next book...it will be math, physics and chemistry, a combined quantum leap for each, although in the case of the math it is in its infancy.  Hell, they are all in their infancy, but it is 3-5 years ahead of everything else in its practical application in all 3 fields.

I would very much like to tell you to buy my latest book and you should, but the truth is that the changes that are coming out at the end of this month are mind blowing in their scope.  While covered in the prublished book in concept, the changes to the periodic table have led me to add this:
I can now definititively add to my physics, this statement on chemistry; "the hydrogen atom does not belong in the periodic table."
Indeed the atomic, molecular and radioactive strides in the next book, coming out at the end of this month, are so staggering that I am staggered.  Not that I don't stagger a little anyway.
In its own way it is an advance almost equal to the main features already laid out, although the definition of time and change; the understanding of dimension; and the unification of space, force, time and dimension are such an enormous step forward, it is unlike anything before.  I would say "and likely to come" but there is still g-space to define, something AuT will make possible.
I am upset that I have largely been ignoring my other writing, but I have deadlines.
I wish I had more time for the molecular part because the few steps I have made in that direction indicate an importance that is too important to ignore.
Truthfully, I have only touched on organic and almost no inorganic molecular design.
Even so, there is enough there to stay busy with for years.

And the applications....
That is something new and important.  Along with identifying and renaming important fractal states, I have just begun the laser work but I have made huge strides in the fusion arena even though I spent less time there.

Enough of that, I have 10 days to finish the next book, file the next patents and submit the next round of articles, two which are preapproved.  I have a third one out which I am about ready to flip off, but they have the same 10 days to respond positively, then their article will be one of the two submitted.

The plan is to give theoretical physics the overview article, previously summarized in this blog and save for the practial application and 1000-2000 word summary of that 21 page updated overview article (thankfully essentially written) probably entitled, "(why) Space is the same thing as energy" and the second one will be the 1000-2000 summary plus 3000 words with a name like: "Hydrogen does not belong in the periodic table; 3 and 4 dimensional Fractal states as a replacement to electron orbitals in the design of the periodic table" a focused article on one applied area.

Can't wait?  You don't have to.


No comments:

Post a Comment