Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New years day

I supppose I should start this out with the traditional Happy New Year.
Now that is out of the way.
I am rested, that perhaps says enough about my new years eve.  Having it fall on a Monday seems like some sort of crime of government but on the other hand it makes for a quiet, compressed beginning to the week.  It allows me to be up and listening to the rain.  It is peaceful and quiet like a Sunday morning, perhaps that is the thing about rain and the old year ending on a Monday, a second Sunday morning on Tuesday.

The really interesting posts have to wait, although there is no reason the next patents cannot be filed this week, for that much consistency is here and that much progress has been made, although I want to be patient.  I really cannot be too patient, my next major presentation in in 30 days.  I dont want to even count how much material needs to be added to the power point presentation to make it complete.

Also, even this morning I have had insights inherent to the process of atom building that suggest a more complicated process than the one defined.  It remains to be seen whether I can do everything I need to do. 

The molecular physics were particularly surprising and that alone suggests that I could wait and instead add reams of disclosure to the presentation; but I have to be careful not to stray too far from models into the theory.  There is a thin line, an event horizon of sorts, between the solid model and the loose theory that threatens to pull me in if I move too fast if I stray too far from the safety of the math.

Even so, the application of AuT models to higher observed compression states is not so much startling as predictable which is startlling after a fashion.
The next book and patent will cover new views of fusion and fission and therefor new years eve posts are not yet posted.  They will come in time, perhaps even next week.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4230866-turning-nuclear-fusion-disruptive-feasible-project-may-require-private-entrepreneurs-like

It remains possible that things will improve with time in the sense that these larger operations needing my work as they do for a better understanding and practice will look to me.  I remain, in the interim, alone; but I continue to hope for something that has not come yet.

I do have the articles and those require the filing of the next patents and the publication of the next books, I must focus on these things and you much wait for it.  Or not.

Happy New Year.



No comments:

Post a Comment