Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2019

These guys are reading my paper-print ready-accelerator ready

For those of you not already on my mailing list, here is an upcoming article, a preview of the preview as it were.

 https://mailchi.mp/735da5997aae/new-physics-shows-space-and-matter-are-the-same-thing
Maybe you can sign up for that mailing list, I dont know.
This is not the best job of writing I have ever written but its a start and i already know the mistakes and the content, including the preview is good and a lot of it is free.

The article below is bunk of course, if you dont use my model you are just wasting time.
I did not sleep last night and have spent most of the morning dealing with emergence issues that are due this Month.
I swam 2200 yards, shocked myself considering that i was so cold and tired going into it that i did not think id make it to the pool.

I am in at least one accelerator program and checking to see what real resources other than a minimal amount of cash come with it.  I dont want to say i am not in it for the minimal cash because there is the patent stuff, living expenses and the like.  But it is the resources they bring to the table.
I know when one calls me to set up an appointment they dont know what they are talking about.  why you ask?  Because if they knew they would either include me as a matter or course or exclude me for the same reasons.  I am right, probably, and that means that my work is among the most important (and unfortunately sadly depressiong) physics ever written.  Even though sad, it is too important not to participate, so anyone who understood it would want to be involved.  If they understood it but refused to believe it, and it is really obvious once you look at it, self proving math is self proving math, but logic also dictates the accuracy of the exponential compression model using the same fractal structure for each increase. 
Having been accepted helps.  I am doing the practical work and I want to focus on it; but the resources of a larger group are...well larger. Hopefully I can get eponentially more done with the right group.
The news of the day is that the print version of the book is out, although I had to give a link to the drawings which, sadly, had text which was too small to fit.


These are the guys who are reading my universe.  They are getting closer...still 3-5 years ahead of everyone else.
ScienceAlert: New Paper: A 'Mirror Image' of Our Universe Existed Before The Big Bang. https://www.sciencealert.com/a-mirror-image-of-our-universe-before-the-big-bang-could-explain-dark-matter

No comments:

Post a Comment