Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Little Jimmy and the Pre-Photon Laser

At last I have gotten to the point where I can (1) get my speech done, (2) do the two articles, one has been submitted,  (3) prepare a grant, at least started, and (4) work on some other stuff!  I am in one accelerator which is somewhat nice although I am not 100 percent sure what that means.
The 2200 yard swim two nights ago was tough, I could not force myself back in time yesterday, so I ended up riding my bike to work and back.  Tonight I braved the cold and did 2500 yards including 1000 im sort of surprising myself.

The high comedy of the president's speech in conjunction with his scare advertisement calling on the people of the USA to don armor and rush to the border to repel what we expect must be a horde also in order with rusty swords, pikes and whatever is is in that rediculous advertisement.  I have not updated my new book, a grifter in the white house  but I have this new new book i am working on, little jimmy and the prephoton laser to go along with the real thing which i have been developing on paper in light of the coming grant application.

https://techcrunch.com/2019/01/05/startups-weekly-vcs-celebrate-the-new-year-the-only-way-they-know-how/

I am working on a grant and the story which will be the comic start of a coming post, but not tonight.
AuM is published, at least electronically, and close to a print book and its time to start talking about it with more specificity.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MS9HNX6

but since the print version is not quite finished yet, I think I can wait.  Tomorrow or by the time you get ready to order it perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment