Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Thoughts for the coming year

What happens to blog posts that do not get posted?  They end up here, in the unposted blog post arena.   I even have a grifter post, but that is another story and coincidentally it is a story.
My next youtube video will be a draining the pool cover video, by the way.  I would not hold your breath for it, but I continue to be amazed by the little things, gravity still works.

My next block buster post will be on spew which I now have figured out conceptually, another mindblowing exercise.  That will have to wait, I think for the publication of the next book when I will publish it as a book teaser.  On to the new years eve morning post.

There are many notes that I make that have not gone anywhere yet.
It is a dreary wet new years eve morning with no signs of getting very cold or dry.
It is early for me to be up when I do not have to be but many things are bothering me.  I feel the momentus hand of history and time on me.
I have work to do and only avoid it because it is too dark despite sunrise to take this morning seriously.  I have not eaten although I have been up for hours and only now have started drinking coffee.  There are puddles of leafy water in front of me.
I would like to spend some time doing something fun this morning, but the gloom seems to force my attention inward.
The breeze moves the branches and I see where the movements originate and it disturbs me more than the movements disturb the branches of the trees.  I am glad that even in the dead of winter I m shielded from my neighbors.  The sounds of the waking modern world penetrate the woods, but the vision is one that suggests there is only wilderness beyond the immediate acres, it could be anything past those trees, though I know what is out there, the noise confirms  it.
So here are some thoughts that have not gone anywhere yet.  If they were funny, they would be jokes.
For example, larger compression states are smaller.
Think of ct2 is a pillar we can pile as much ct higher state on those as long as we don't break it. 
Having defined how the neutron pulls the rest of the atom or molecule together the question arises, at this level do forces effectively become forces even though they remain the effect of mere mathematical alignment at lower ct scales, put another way, is the amount of information change and state change so great that; even though the changes are governed by specific underlying math;  force actually becomes a force and not just a result?  Is it possible that our reality arises independent of the underlying math in some way?
  This philosophically and perceptionally challenges me in the way that atoms are held together, but is considered a surrender of one of the pricinples of the theory upon close examination.
 is there any difference at the scale of the first two arms of ct5?
Is there really any major change between the second and third arm of ct5 that takes place or is it just a gradient, it appears that this place reflects the gradual increase in compression to the point where atoms can no longer form, perhaps due to inherent instabilities in the compression model?
Life seems to be taking advantage of recycling information regionally and for the universe as a whole.  Is this part of the reality  arising independently from the math?
What does this mean: "Secret humanized?"
Perpetual motion assumes incorrectly motion and hence the problems with it are misapplied.
The universe is in fact not a perpetual motion machine, but it is fueled with a count and a constant source of new information along with a memory that seems infinite but may well  be finite.
And one which I have now answered, how are gravity waves connected to spew?  stay tuned.
Ars Technica: No more doubts: Two independent studies confirm LIGO’s Nobel discovery. https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/12/two-independent-analyses-confirm-ligos-discovery-of-gravitational-waves/

No comments:

Post a Comment