Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2019

The end of the world is coming, when will I

I swam 2,000 yards only, but it made for 5 days of relatively hard workouts in a row.  I at a little too much for dinner as a reward for finishing I did not watch it like I should, and I feel a little guilty for it, but I exercised and that after a long walk.

I have been struggling with this article issue, developing interacted and fractal research and the ties that bind between fpix and f(x); the transitions built into odd and even exponential equations.  I have two days left and will have to make some choices.

So here are two things worth thinking about:
This is nothing to us, but it does make me wonder how it fits within the fractals which I have not taken out as far as I like but which have opened reactions by showing how the electron wave and spew interact.

Futurism: A Jupiter-Sized Black Hole is Floating Around The Milky Way. https://futurism.com/jupiter-black-hole-milky-way

And then there is this.  This is real, perhaps inevitable and proof that the universe can squash us like a bug any time it wants.  How do I fit into this, perhaps I am as close as I am to what I am close to because the universe can allow me right before it squashes me like a but.
What have you done to prepare for this?  What should you do?
https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1077765/yellowstone-volcano-warning-ground-swells-spt
I wonder why I dont know what the country and the world thinks about this and why planning is necessary.

Anyway, the future is not here, it is coming tomorrow and what are to do with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment