Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

a note about time bubbles

I am working on the badly in need of updating publication gallery proof of my second article.
I think it is right now.
Large stridges were also made in the Audio book which I now think may be out by perhaps the end of the second week of this month, at least if the changes I made were correct.
The audio book above is for the person too lazy or busy to read the details in the print book.  It is still very worthwhile, especially as updated so you will get a link here as soon as it publishes.  I was able to add some awards now, I am getting well credentialed.

The peer review article, Applied Science, is the one on the formation of higher fractal states, not the update on the primary article.  I have made so much progress that I read what would otherwise be a ground breaking summary and I cringe.    Hopefully the references will encourage the serious readers to go to the books for the details which they need.

There is yet another book to be published after all of these, a sort of "collection" of articles book which may have to wait for another patent filing which now is looking like the end of this month.  It will be a brand new patent of sorts, as opposed to being built on the others which will simplify the filing.  It will deal in more detail with mechanisms for fusion and reactions; but also time and the bell type transitions I mention below.

I had to make minor references to major changes so as not to rewrite the entire article and the expense of these things in time and cost are significant to me now.
That being said, the new audio book is more accurate and still has the trailing work from the older book which hopefully will come out somewhat more clearly with the introductory hours which I orate.

I am tired and angry with circumstances.
My life in arguments is absurd.
I did another bike ride downtown yesterday, it seemed like the wind was in my face both ways and it was either too cold or too hot.  I could not ride as hard as i did next time.  Nor did I ride as far.   Tonight, well, it is not too late to ride, but it is too late for me.  I felt illness that was deep and threatening and I worry that I will not achieve what i need to before it is too late for me.

Time bubbles,
With two bubbles, bubble 1 and bubble 2:
You have ct1 change between 1 and 2.
X changes constantly for both bubbles
One bubble may have more internal ct1 change than the other due to:
   Fuse difference for the internal ct1 states
    Velocity of one relative to the matrix which contains them both reflected as ct1 change externally relative to the internal change.
The maximum time change within a time bubble is total ct1 change within the bubble for each x.
As ct1 changes outside of the bubble increase relative to the changes within the bubble you get something like this:

A point 0 and a line bisecting two axis maximum time change above the total ct1 within the matrix.
If x increases at max change, time inside the bubble is at the speed of light within the bubble while ct1 changes outside of the bubble based on the average fuse size of the ct1 states around the bubble.
If x increases at the minimum time change, time in the bubble remains still so that no matter how much distance is added by ct1 changes outside, within the bubble there is no speed change.  For both there is an average ct1 change for the matrix.
In between the average ct1 change is the speed of light and slower change within the bubble changes realtive to that change.  So where does velocity affect it?

If ct1 is not absorbed by a bubble it changes the position of the bubble.

The drops between sets as infinite series are replaced with inflection points, compression/decompression :  The slope of curves is replaced with discrete steps and factal state change at the point of quantum compression.

Somehow these turns translates into bell solution angular results in a way that is probably easy to visualize in light of the mechanism of movement, but which need to be determined before my speech in April, not because it matters, because it is only an effect; but because I must be able to answer all of the features of the universe.
This portion of the audio book is out, but it is not up to date as much as is the latest edition of the Model book, but would make a good companion piece I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment