Pages

Monday, March 18, 2019

Why AuT-quantum computing*

You cannot perfect quantum computing until you know what qunatum is.

Business Insider: Quantum computing could change everything, and IBM is racing with Microsoft, Intel, and Google to conquer it. Here's what you need to know. https://www.businessinsider.com/ibm-google-microsoft-intel-quantum-computing-2019-3

I am sitting here in my sweatpants (the me of the future will only wear sweatpants).
I redid two of my accelerator applications today.

I need to add to the one about accmoplishments reopening the closed day center and maybe the art project as the also ran project for one of them where I can edit it for 5 more days.

I am tired as I often am, especially after a day without any significant exercise past walking the dog.
My digestion was not at its best although I feel that most of that is out of my system by now.  My stomach is calm after a quiet walk and a now quiet evening.

I am not paying attention to Bells paradox or matrix theory even though I know I should.  The transitions being one at a time mean that it is possible to look at this as two sets of two dimensional matrix solutions which makes it easier, one advantage of a universe of quantum steps.

That is what I did in those applications, less about science, more about results.

The goofs in charge are only looking for the next unicorn, money over madness.
I do blame them, but I understand it.
It's the same mentality that leads to mining coal even in the face of global warming and carbon poisoning more in particular.  Yes, it does not advance mankind, but it makes a dollar.

Eventually someone will pick up the technology.  Maybe that is a justification for ignoring it, the hope that someone smarter, younger, less irritable than me will be there one day.

I am doing the speech in the mean time, I just started the heavy preparation today, publishing another article so that it will have a public face summary, making notes on the power point presentation, re-reading the latest books.

There is more work than I can do, but I am feeling better about the patents as the stand and right now I don't plan on filing additional patents until June or July when the foreign and local patents are due.  Editing those, however, may well be part of the process of preparation.








No comments:

Post a Comment