Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Speeches and fictions*

I suppose I should say Happy St. Patrick's day; the Irish celebration of immigartion or something more european?  I do not know.
This is me reaching out to you on what is a challenging day for many reasons.  I have to say the big one so far is that my eyes are at the point where I can see this at best unclearly.  I will have to assume what I want to write appears here and not something else.

The time slide:
Time is an effect of dimensional change. 
It is observed as a ratio of static information to information which has changed.  For any quantum time moment, there are aspects of change and aspects of fuse burning without change.
Change is quantum, of necessity, because everything must happen one step at a time or it fails the penultimate test moving backwards in physics of Zeno and Parmenides.

Speaking of Zeno and Parmenides:.
I have this Oh joy, the paperback and ebook are ready!

This new edition is hopefully more readable, certainly a lot better, of book which is a non-scientific fictional historical view of the background of Algorithm Universe Theory discussing some of the characters in the non-ficiton including Zeno, Leonardo de Bionacci, Nostradamus (who only sort of belongs there) and a false narrative of my own role.  The original was published before I had more clearly determined what time was, what history was and even what force was and yet it read surprisingly true in some respects, the old version was surprisingly untrue in others; all of which I hope are now corrected.  It remains under 70,000 words, a collection of 4 or 5 short stories which are related by their common thread in the development of the new model.

AuT shows All the things you cannot see; but which exist independent of time and which, when viewed from the prism of time, appear to be; but are not, paradoxs like bell's theorom, wave particle duality and the like.

This is the first part of the speech, the first slide as it were.
When I said it in my head it went much better, but now that I am sitting down to write it, it comes out just like it always has.

I need to spend some time on the math of dimension but I have 3 books to read and perhaps 5 articles to consolidate before the middle of April.  Ah wan that avril wi his sunshine sweet the drout of march has piercet to the root and bathed every vein with such liquor of which engendrif is the leaf or something like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment