Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Rotation and The Science*

Things are weird.
I am enjoying my half cup of coffee.
Hard to do sometimes, but if you ignore the chaos around you, you can always find a moment to enjoy your addictions.
I am racing towards my physics presentation now.
However, I did take time to rewrite "The science of Nostradamus" which I suggest you write.
I have a couple of different covers for it, for some reason.  Not sure it matters.  I also have it priced two different ways, I will, shortly, unpublish one of the two copies.  The are both the same.  Long story.
The print book is not ready yet, although it will almost certainly pass review before Monday.
I commend this copy to the masses even though I may edit it again one day.  i updated the science, cleaned up the story, and kept it to under 70,000 words.

I  am writing my speech.  In my head.
I have given this speech several times, it evolves each time.
I submitted my last paper on the subject about a week ago.
But a short speech is in the works.

By adopting the inherent Fractal natureof things, weird structures have arisen.
I think of rotating the 5 t12 parts of the electron together and about the same line of reference as an example.
The idea behind the model is that the atom is a simplified galaxy, not at all the traditional model.
All these parts of it, the irregular sub-fractals (which occasionally are probably nearer to perfect fractals as the evolve in their compression decompression modes, rotate together just like the galaxy with irregularities, just like the galaxy and for that same reason.  So of courese my latest article is to a journal of fractals.
The model allows for the fast movement of electrons, pre-time lower ct states are faster than light to us.
This past week, was it Thursday morning, I heard a lesbian radio broadcast semi technical rant about the  chemical nature of love and how it had to be treated like drunk driving.  I want to get a copy of that.  If anyone can trace it down, I would like to hear it and if I am wrong about the lesbian part,  and if that means I have to apologize to someone, then understand that I am not a lifestyle person and the main things about people that bother me is their willingness to enslave each other and themselves  based on superstitions and misrepresentations which is, after all, what religion is and I myself lean on the real or imagined god all the time which makes me what?
Where were we...
Lines of lower connecting ct states are a  missing piece of how you can have entangled particles affect each other from afar, etc.  How important is the net effect towards expansion in creating consistency?
The transitioanl nature of the Universe destroys consistency and indeed it is not really consistent, but this is an issue because we sometimes think it is consistent.
In editing the Nostradamus book, lots of medicore parts had to come out.
It is one of my little rants that I put in the book before I had the level of acceptance I now enjoy:
“I could agree but this is not about my stomach. You have had your minute, I’m unconvinced, and I have papers from real physicists with higher degrees.”
“Paper…””
“Hard earned paper by men with brilliant minds.  Your theory is just your paper,  a simple formula.   They cannot account for the universe we observe.”
“They can’t?” Sputtering.   “They do!.  Look at space, it looks calm, even.  It is not, you know it, I can explain it.”
“You make my head hurt.  Find something worthwhile to do, you have a good imagination, perhaps you could write.”
“It’s not imagination.  Its mathematics applied to observed phenomena.”
“You want to redefine what time is, what history is, what thermodynamics is, what everything is.  You don’t even have a PhD.”
“Did Copernicus?”
“That’s different.”
“It’s not different.   You are blinded by your education.   You have all the facts, but you cannot see them.”
“We cannot see the facts?”
“Yes, when physics looks at phenomena without AuT, it is like taking a caveman and putting him in times square without an explanation.  Everything looks peculiar, even though it isn't that complicated.
“The science world is spending millions if not billions looking for dark matter when they don't even know what matter is.  They look through space, without knowing what they are looking at and they keep track of time without knowing what time is.  And all these things are set out, at least in theory; but the cavemen stand eyeing the traffic and signs agape.”
“If you were right, people would be saying you were right, you’d be getting credit for you work, you’d be published.”
“Quite to the contrary, if it wasn't this way, I'd be wrong.  In a universe powered by irony, the easier the recognition, the less likely I would be to be right and you know I am right.  If you read my books the logic is unassailable, the mathematics too certain, the observations too confirming.  And yet, I sit in the cold, hungry, staring into an outdated screen through failing eyes, unacknowledged, even ridiculed by those who refuse to admit the superiority of the new approach that undermines their petty gods, spiritual and scientific. But the important point is that …”
     “You are wrong,” the speaker interrupted him.
     “It’s there in front of you, if you just tried to understand it.”
“If you had more physics, you’d understand.”
“If I had more…you fool.  Nostradamus…”
“Aha!  I knew it.  Dr. Skept told me…”
“Skept!  I should have seen it.”
“It has nothing to do with him, he merely consulted on your application.  You’re back to trying to prove you can see the future.  Buy a winning lottery ticket and come back to me.  Now go, this has gotten silly.”
“If you only see time and future for what it is…” But it was too late.  The reviewer was reading another paper.
You can be desperate, homeless and destitute, Miken thinks, but even if you are desperate and going blind, you cannot make those who chose to be blind see.
I throw my briefcase down. “Stompf is now ridiculing me to potential employers.  They think because of what he says that I am mad, compulsive!  He is on television spouting the party line of physics, and closing off the reception of logic.  It is just like fighting god, but it is a religious obsession with the small clique that apparently gets to decide what math is.”
The muse slowly unfolds from her curled-up position on the Chaise, a piece of furniture she is particularly fond of.  She is wearing a shimmering dressing gown, but her feet are barefoot.  It contrasts with the ragged jeans, tee shirt and casual jacket I wore.  
“I am sorry,” she says with at least some sincerity.  It only angers me.
“Even you disparage me.  I no longer know why I’m doing this.”
“If I tell you, then you will have to take it on faith.  You will not be able to question me.”  She says this in such a matter of fact manner, that I wonder if she knew this conversation would happen.  She has an infuriating way of making it sound like she knows things that haven’t happened yet.
“I don’t understand. How would you know why I do something?  You don’t know me as well as you think.”
“It doesn’t require knowing you, it only requires that you believe something that science does not support. At least, until your science came along.”
“My science, that no one believes?”
“You believe it.”
“It doesn’t’ matter what I believe.  Not anymore.”
“You cannot stop now.”
“Why not?  For you?  I don’t think you’ve held up your end of this relationship.”
“Relationship?” She said it absently, as if she did not know what a relationship was.  Perhaps she was wondering if making love to me would satisfy me.  She looked into my eyes, weighting things.
“Imagine that your compression applies to events, that they coil and uncoil like the dimensions you say exist around us.
“If they are all together, then wouldn’t they eventually begin to repeat, wouldn’t they get predictable?
That is what your math suggests.”

No comments:

Post a Comment