Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2019

APS slide 2

It is early and dark outside.  It is hard to see this post, even enlarged.  But time grows short.

I previously mentioned, there is also the newest summary published article.
https://innovationinfo.org/Scholar-Journal-of-Applied-Sciences-and-Research/article/Space-as-the-Building-Block-of-Dimension-An-Applied-Overview
There are links to that in prior posts.  I have put the other articles on hold for many reasons.  The best one is to get an article in APS after the speech.  I have plenty of ammunition there and in additon to the rules I set out in the prior video, I have rules related to the articles.
I am happy to say, I now have hundreds (not many but still...) of views of my youtube videos.

Yesterday.
I finished the third day in a row of heavy exercise.  After a pleasant walk, I swam 2500 yards.
I was very stiff after the weights.  A warm up turned hard as there were first someone I was able to lap and at the end of my workout in the middle of the im which were not supposed to reach 1000, someone who was faster than me.  Thankfully, I was able to catch up at the very end after somehow getting to 2500 yards.

A much better version of this appears in the article which is a much longer presentation.  I am thankful for the views, but the speech is being posted for feedback.   Comments are welcome.  But how can I expect comments until the entire presentation is set out?  Oh what a tangled web.

I want to prepare a handout, a one pager, the front page the most recent abstract, the back page links.  That allows me to present my abstract with links to what is important.  It will likely primier here.

This is the second slide.  This is a tough one.  Do I put the equations down?  Do I tell these people who cannot accept it that a single count runs the universe.  That it functions merely by remembering the number of -1 solutions to that count?  Do I fudge that, skipping to the 3 iterated equations?

(2. equation slide)
(This is a simplification, but not an oversimplification)
There are 3 iterated equations which give rise to dimensions and all dimensional features like force and time.
The first, foundational solution is fpix, better known as the denominator of pi.
(this generates data in response to a quantum count)
The other two are 2 times the Fibonacci number of n (generating a base numbering system for each dimension; and 2^n stating how many times each dimension folds to get to the next one).
The second two derive from the first and all other equations result from these three.

That is it, again.  Very short.
This is troubling, because it is very dry.
And it is troubling for what is missing.
Nothing about the count, nothing about the interaction of the equations.
How to represent it. Here are some choices.
The updated version of this one, with Mr. Fuse in it is probably the best choice.  It shows the interaction, the generation of data, compression and decompression, the different compression states.  It is not the only choice.
One is the fractal equations in some boring way
This is contraindicated.
There are those that give representative results.
The best one is the sequential string.
This shows the compression of information along dimensional lines from space to ct2, ct3, ct4, and ct5.  But it is hard to see the scale.  Even so, it is a good representation of how the universe looks, except it lacks for being the same on either side with the ct5 post black hole transitional states we observed being in the middle.  I can be redrawn...

There are other, modern versions of this:
There is also this one, something showing the resulting fractal structures.
It is weird to say it, but these two drawings show the same thing.


And of course the interface between the first iterated equation and the second two.  There is a reason why this one might make sense...
The reason?  At the end I will discuss how we end up coming from this drawing to:

The tearing apart of the spiral structues.  It sends chills up your spine
And then we end showing the existence of man as a creation of the spiral universe, the Vitruvean man as a function, not of a squared circle, but of Fibonacci series spirals.

But I am getting ahead of myself.
How do you do a one hour lectue in 12 minutes?  You leave details out.
To include or not include the quantum count, the fundamental features of the entire universe; but the hardest to accept if you have lived your whole life stuck in a time bubble.  We are like goldfish swiming in our bowl.  It would be cruel to flush the fish into the toilet, sending it to a world it could never understand.  And yet, the gold fish came from that environment at one time, deep down inside it has the equipment to handle a universe of other fish and to even become an invasive species.  So too, we have the ability to absorb this and perhaps it can help us move from being an invasive species to being responsible.
Not under the current administration, certainly, but still...

No comments:

Post a Comment