Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2019

12 minute speech

I swam 2500 yards, 1200 im.  It was a challenging workout after a very hard stair and weight workout the day before.
I could not breath at the beginning, this is pretty common and is a strange sensation, probably not unlike waterboarding.  I could feel my heart attempt to ramp up, not successfully. Gasping, underwater, gasping and eventually it goes away.
The stair machine showed a sustained heartrate of 200bpm, not that its accurate, after the warm up.
I'm not sure what my heart does and what it does not do.
It is death rearing its head.
It is like my vision, not yet, but soon enough.

I am getting ready to travel for over a week, 4 days will be spent at the physics conference, the highlight will be my speech.  After that I should be completely exhausted, but a lot will get done and I have plenty of work to bring.  I just hope I can keep this exercise going.  Perhaps I will be able to hike, the schedules I have do not leave a lot of time.
The 14 mintue Denver video: https://youtu.be/yczljGjPDYE
For those of you who are just joining:
The author was invited to present the Algorithm Universe Model in Denver at the American Physics Society Annual Meeting.
http://meetings.aps.org/Meeting/APR19/Session/Z08.3
In preparation for this presentation the 250 page presentation which is the subject of the 7 hour audio book were published: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PT9M459
The second edition of the model summary
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MS9HNX6 continues to be a signature volume, but there is so much additional information that another book, a short summary of time, is being assembled.
For a more in depth look at how dimension, time and force are created please see the author's Amazon page at: https://www.amazon.com/author/frzmn where you can find a link to this post.

There is so much to this, I am editing a paper where I look at some of the resulting concepts and I have to lean back even though I know what is happening and wonder.  Perhaps the most significant part of this is the equality of things which is a part of the ct1 base state; but its importance in the universe is hard to put in context, it is the context.

Relativity is not even a thing, however it is important, it is just an illusion of time.  When you realize what time is, relativity becomes something that is not really an issue and misleads things like nuclear reaction.  It is a false flag, we chase after it, but it is not even there.
That is what AuT is, it renders space time, irrelevant.  Indeed it reshapes physics back 2500 years when it was last right, or perhaps to the 1890s when scientists, so wrapped up in their newfound observational techniques, began to think they knew what the universe was.
It also points to its own internal failures, AuT is not perfect.
The type of "thing" that ct1 is can be called information, but it is more than that.  The background to it is as likely to infinite as not.
While we have a quantum count, for purposes of our universe; while we have a type of ct "thing" that is a resulting informational state that changes between plus and negative according to a fuse tied to the count; both of these are as ineffective in terms of explanation as relativity.
G-space remains the target, the place that holds these things.  We already know that time doesn't exist there, that it gives and doesn't yield to a count, that it generates the ct thing; but what is it?  What is the god that lives there who can count, remember all the information in the universe, how many pieces of god exist and can we get there somehow, directly or not?  If we can, what do we do once we arrive?
I'll answer that before long, I suspect.  But I may lose the battle first, the swim where the breath never comes, perhaps; the darkness that waits at the corners of my vision.




No comments:

Post a Comment