Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Planning to trip the light fantistic

It is night.
I have my cup of gypsy tea
It is the time of ghosts, gypsies, lightening bugs, magic in all of its forms
I am a gypsy and a magician
I play music, look hard enough you can find a video of me playing a song to you.
about zombies
I did a hard stair workout, so many days in a row now, and after that 2 sets of weights, not very much, and after that I walked for an hour and half, part of it down a deserted looking railroad, looking for breaks in the rails where they are joined but not seeing them.  I need to look into that.
I recently read taming the red butte line, an old western railroad yarn of questionable value; but very much about rail spikes and western railroads and bad guys and people with intentions and class warfare, perhaps.
The promised rain never came.
Travel...the weather will be between 91 and 30 degrees at different times, challenging me to pack lightly.  I have determined two bags.  This old computer will have to go although I could probably get by with the tablet.  At least if something happens to this computer I do not need to worry about it.

So here is my story for you.
I basically figured out how the universe works below the level of thermodynamics.  I am presenting the theory to the American Physics Society a couple of days before your meeting on the 16th in Denver. Here is the official APS meeting notice: http://meetings.aps.org/Meeting/APR19/Session/Z08.3
You can actually see what that presentation will look like, btw: The Denver video: https://youtu.be/yczljGjPDYE 

This is something bigger than money.  It is the survival of the human race.  But that has already been done, so you can breath easy.  You are welcome.

AUM is fundamental to little things like quantum computing, it is also critical to fusion energy which is the first target because its the "low hanging fruit," as it were.  It applies to global warming, faster than light travel, terraforming Venus and floating cars too although the practical applications there are more complex.
Fred McMurray did a movie about an absent minded professor who builds a floating car.
Of course you can watch it on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG6HSKnqlc4
1961, a very good year for anti-gravity movies.
Our science disagrees, but conceptually this can be done.  Practically?  Well, you'll just have to keep an eye out on my garage.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful post and it is very useful for the customers who need to have an cab service with more safe and safety.
    Chennai to Tirupati Car Rental
    Chennai to Pondicherry Taxi

    ReplyDelete