Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2019

The twilight zone of parallel universes and the nothing in between

I am not a parallel universe type of guy, but I believe that I have experienced what it would be like.
I went from the wine and dine, polished, suit oriented, table gathering, social for large litigation in Vegas, to the obscure, withdrawn, dark and quiet, small lined up chairs for physicists with only a short plane flight and half a nights sleep between them.
I am not impressed with the press I am going to get here, but this is exploratory right now and credential building.
I have no idea where this is going.

There are a lot of kids here, college kids I am guessing.  This is another difference in these parallel universes.
I am not doing a good job of drawing the distinctions here.  If everyone started walking backwards and talking in emojis it could not be more different than the other seminar.

Both talked about diversity, and the dramatic approach in the prior seminar, which for me was brought to a nauseating peak with excelent presentations on human trafficing and the like, but the physics seminar is less passionate.  krdwm@rice.edu to get a copy kristin mathews...toned down her speech for i would guess political reasons.
After a pleasant lecture on coming renewable energy initiatives, it moved on to the current administration which has a science panel made of climate deniers and political science majors.  This mirrors the other transition where people throw money at you to sue other people vrs this place where there is no real access to money, an initiative which I suggested as a new project.  It is one of a hundred, I wonder at the reception it will get over the coming months.

Nothing does not exist in the universe under AuT and the article below makes one wonder.

The problem is that there is a fundamental misunderstand of what space is, something I have corrected, but not something which Ihave successfully sold nor am I sure if this is the place to do it.  I talked more physics at the last meeting I was at than I have here so far.

More science and engineers elected at state level than ever, after looking at this meeting I do not know what that means.  Clearly scientists are largely not excited about the way the current administration looks at science.  There seems to be some sketisism as to whether the president understands science and the committee is in 'defense' mode in trying to save something called pcast.


Where was I...There is something worth talking about here, they are measuring only within quantum limits that are far larger than space and that is part of the problem with what we see here.

ScienceAlert: For The First Time, Physicists Have Managed to Measure Precisely Absolutely Nothing. https://www.sciencealert.com/researchers-manage-to-measure-a-spectrum-of-absolutely-nothing-for-the-first-time

The problem that arises over an over is missing out the interaction of what is called empty and what is called dimension and even here i seem to be the only one who has defined it with specificity

No comments:

Post a Comment