Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

a small step in a long road

I have finished a very small step.  I was not up for much afterwards, it has been exhausting.   I managed to keep exercising, indeed, the ability to do the two moderate back to back hikes and to feel fine tonday indicates the health, without any altitude related headaches.  But I am ready to sleep in your bed, and I am glad to have that behind me.

I do see that the road remains long in front of me.  I think about this as a justification for my existence.  My proof of being, but a proof which shows that being is meaningless.

I am published, it cannot be taken from me, but I have to reach the higher press, I have to have the world bend down and say, you did this, you are the one.  I am osmonedes, king of kings, look on me and weep.

From inside a ct5 state bundle you will have galactic views similar to ours but of an exponential scale.  You will see in 4 dimensions.  And when you look at the atom you will see a ct3-4 fractal of what we see as a more time sensitive, robust ct4-5 fractal which moves faster because it is less sensitive to time as much as because the underlying states change faster, if indeed they do.  is it 'only' insensitivity to time/

Even inside one (since we are in such a bundle) we only see in 3 dimensions, but the actual "look" of a bundle like this, multiple black holes in orbit, is a 4 dimensional galactic view where we would look like background radiation.

And yet people still think they will find some meaning inside the nothing that is inside the black hole, because what choice would they have otherwise, than to look on me, physicist of physicist, and weep.


The Washington Post: See a black hole for the first time in a historic image from the Event Horizon Telescope. https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/2019/04/10/see-black-hole-first-time-images-event-horizon-telescope/

No comments:

Post a Comment