Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2019

174.6-the magic number

The official weigh in, first one in perhaps 10 days.  It is 6:17.  I am exhausted with a long day ahead of me, but I have officially reached, and to a small extent, exceeded my target weight even after a day of more or less regular meals.
I only swam 1800 yards yesterday, only 600 im; but it was a targeted low workout, first time in the pool in nine days.
I did not sleep well, but I think officially I got enough sleep.
I am celebrating in the way you would expect, a bowl of cereal with some sort of coconut awful flavored poured over it; not because it is what i wanted the coconut awful, but because it was all that there was.   This has been a lifestyle and portion diet, not one of desperation.  I dont have to fit into a wedding dress.  I would have used water if I had known how bad the ca was.
I suppose most people will mark today as the day the Muller report is issued, three days after the fire in Paris, the day before good friday.  One day it will be marked as two days after my speech which was, oddly, the day after NotreDame burned; as if Godwere takingfromthat for some reason.
AuT strips the magic of numbers. It is very good at that.
Pi is not an infinite series, it is only a function of the amount of information in a region defined by the quantum base of the region.  It is not magic, it is an average.  Space time does not exactly curve, it just has results which are more primarily higer ct states, in this case higher ct5 transitions; it officially breaks at the level of the black hole where it begins to be 5 over fpix, the denominator of pi up to the appropriate number of places and the fuse for quantum space states.
AuT says there is only one magic number, -1
I will come back to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment