Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Real fusion vs trivial fusion and set aside jeans

2500 yards at a good pace, not great but after that very mediocre workout last week which turned into an off weekend followed by a week of constant exercise which made it all the way to Sunday and that was 2500 yards.  Since I was only planing on 1500 yards and since from the first im, I said just this one, it is worth considering.
I am wearing, comfortably, the jeans I sat aside because they were getting too tight.  I feel post-pregnancy.
But where was I?
Atomic bombs concentrate on trivial confusion.
Trivial fusion attached protons to 'free neutrons' while true fusion compresses information to complete ct4 states.
One is a bulk system of great relative simplicity.
The other is a benefit of AuM.
And, of course, relativity ceases to exist in AuT just as fields cease to exist except as approximations.
All of this is earth shattering, like the ability to terraform venus using the absorption and spew of AuM, but what really matters is that I can fit in my old jeans.



No comments:

Post a Comment