Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2019

The patience of job

My readers have the patience of Job.
However, patience is rewarded.

I fixed the link in the prior post.
https://youtu.be/yczljGjPDYE


Here is an exceprt from an email I thought I would share with you (edited for clarity)
I have just recently started reading Peter Thiels book so I understand about the necessity of the selective nature of investment.  It is not a happy book, but my work is 5 years ahead of everyone else and qualifies, I think, as an exponential jump, indeed my work is also on exponential jumps (2^n specifically) so I agree with Peter and may go and find him one day if he doesn't find me first.

All that being said, I will diligently continue forward undaunted by the pot holes in the road.  I read heroditus, "the trojan wars," when I was younger and the term "pot holes" refers to the first defensive minefield described in his book 2500 years ago.  He was a contemporary of Zeno and Parmenides in what was apparently the golden age of coining colloquialisms.

I am getting ready to share with my subscribers (you can find a subscription page on one of the earlier posts) the following mailer.
I do not know if the links work, but I thought I would share it for comment.

You can now view the Denver Presentation online
 
Click to view the video
 
New Video Available on Youtube
AUM
 
 
Please click below to get the most recent peer review article
 
AUM-Looking for scholastic partners to help develop applications for a new model of thermodynamics
 
The most recent peer review
 
Interested in co-development?
Get in touch with us
or opt out (below) if you must, we'll be sorry to say goodbye
 
Contact details-click here ›

No comments:

Post a Comment