Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Aps slide 4

I was within a single pound of my target weight.  Other than a punishing exercise routine over the last week, I attribute it to the minimal core work which I need to keep up with.
So here is the small view of the presentation
And you thought it would never be ready in time!
There are some problems.
Slides 4 and 5 have too much information
But for the sake of justification,that is a speech on the entire universe and it includes an extra slide pushing my books!
So for that very complicated slide, this is what I say.

Time is not a dimension but is an effect of dimensional change, ct1 changes within the matrix of a ct3-4 transition state (between the photon and the neutron) and it is very misleading.
Time dilation results from the number of these changes that can occur within a ct3-4 regional matrix compared to ct1 changes outside and gravity squeezes those out.
I hope to have a youtube which is longer than the alotted 12 mintues that I can refer listeners to out as early as today.

I have finished dictating the first 4 slides and those are the four hardest.  Slide 5 is troublesome because it contains so much information.  The "presentation" version will be fairly short, but I might spend a couple of minutes on it for purposes of the online version of the speech.

I spent a little time working on ghost traps today, which should worry everyone.
I am not afraid of ghosts, but I might end up in an asylum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe93CLbHjxQ




No comments:

Post a Comment