Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

the guy from the future

So this is apparently a new fashion trend, post apolocalypse.  But that makes it something of a look into the future anyway and perhaps the one walking around dressed like this being from the future.  Who knows for sure?
I am willing to bet that it was someone from the future, and I am unconvinced of any evidence of a less likely explanation, like this display in a store window.


I have another paper approved for publicattion, but the big news is that I am only days away from presenting my paper.  Travel opens the mind to possibilities and I have been traveling for 4 days.  Tonight I make another jump to the land of snow  where a great deal of time will pass.
Will it work out?  Will I be speaking to an empty room?  Who will I talk to and what will they say back?  And what will I learn from listening to others speak, is that the important lesson.
Voltaire speaks, the future is not governed by chance.  chose you future wisely.  And add more money for more wisdom from voltaire.  It sounds so good till you get to the last part.

speaking of everything wrong with pre-aut applications

ScienceAlert: New Quantum Computer Can Hold a Superposition of Many Possible Futures Simultaneously. https://www.sciencealert.com/this-quantum-computer-can-generate-superposition-of-possible-futures-at-the-same-time

It is obvious that this whole possibility approach in a universe governed by specific changes and limited dimensions, dropping exponentially for each lower compression state, even for each lower transitional compression state that this approach is wrong, and i hold the keys to quantum computers in shaking hands.

It tends towards a single leg, the electron looks like one thing, but if can look close enough, the other arms begin to appear, although initially they look like one, as it is ripped apart by its own expanding universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment