Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

clearing the mind

I bailed out of what would otherwise have been responsible work the last two days to climb and hike the snowy low mountains.

I missed a lot of nonsense about wormholes and such.  aut rejects wormhole concepts in view of a more realistic folding within a lower dimension and thereby creating a higher dimension and raising the numerator of pi by 1.

The decision was a good one and while today I am back at it, I do not intend to suffer this lightly and I am happy with my decision which involved minor risk taking at several levels, risking mass transit mistakes, long walks (or short ones) to the trailheads and hiking sometimes challenging terrain most difficult up, but also down; minor getting lost (very minor) and movement along goat tracks.

Challenging the body and mind in this way may have been a mistake, but I have no doubt that my decision was the right one, one that years from now I will consider and go with.

I cannot say this about the remainder of my life decisions.  Can I even say the majority of them were correct for me?

At the end of the second day of hiking, tired, dehydrated despite having what i would call enough water for what the hike would have been had i not chosen the difficult path down, I had a delightful dinner, plain but excelently prepared.  And then I sat in the sun and recovered until it was time to grow up and head back.

The only proof of life I have is the moments like these that I gave to myself and perhaps the physics that I plan to  give to you.

This article shows how other physicists are getting close to what I have already determined.  However, the functional step they miss is that change (discreet change) has nothing to do with time except that time is an effect.

Phys.org: The discrete-time physics hiding inside our continuous-time world. https://phys.org/news/2019-04-discrete-time-physics-continuous-time-world.html

Eventually field equations will have to be solved backwards towards the discreet particulate values in AuT, but not yet.
Eventually, my science will be the only science, albeit slave to whatever they find behind what is behind thermodynamics, but for now all I can hope for is a challenging climb, the wilderness, a full stomach, and a sunny place to sit

No comments:

Post a Comment