Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Einstein in the west

It is bizarrely windy and cool for this time of year, but it is a dry cool so it does not pierce like a wet cold would.
I gave in to my normal biorythms and was out long before dawn.
Mostly construction workers, the earlies of the early shift and one person whose face was completely covered, right down to the desert goggles and a large box on its shoulders who I assume was from the future.
I am having breakfast at the 24 hour peppermill which is the most hip place to be at 5 in the morning, I suppose.
The forecast for my next stop is blizard conditions, possibly a bomb cyclone.
I can only suppose that this is the universe responding to my upcoming speach.
The weather is exploding as everything is very quiet in me. I need to practice the speech, but I feel extremely calm.  I have given it on this blog, linked to it anyway, and it is nothing compared to the full 7 hour overview.
The materials which I obtained when I first registered and first looked at this morning advance the start  an hour to 7 am, 30 minutes from now which gives me time to get there but I have to guess that it is just breakfast for an hour, something I already had.  Just in case I will be there on time.
dawn just got here, it seemed to explode over a matter of seconds and it changes the surreal dark morning to something less surreal, less the abandoned city is the desert zombie appocalypse and more justs weird desert weather.
The angles of this city are all thrown off by the height of the buildings and largeness of the desert around it, the stark colors and the lights which are more pronounced at night but distract even in the daylight.
The juxtaposition of the purely financial and the purely scientific is strange and I am glad of the order, for it would be hard to take the utilitarian capitalism after the esoteric science.
I am working on a thorny issue of absorption and transfer within material science.
It is too early to write anything about it yet, but so far it s far less promising than I would like, just another limitation of the math; but some significant change should be possible once I understand the material science enough.
For now, I am concentrating on the materialistic world which is calling more urgently with even passing moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment